Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   339 views

Description

I've been running ubers and minding my own business as I get this weird message I've never seen before: "You have left channel: Game". Any ideas what's all about?
Description by bigbikefan

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've been running ubers and minding my own business as I get this weird message I've never seen before: "You have left channel: Game". Any ideas what's all about?
I get that message everytime I go from the lobby to a game. Usually only once though. I don't recall seeing it multiple times in a row like that. Probably a bnet quirk.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
You leave game chat as you head back out to lobby. On occasion, you will have that message not pop up until (or pop up again when) you enter the next game. Additionally, as you scroll through past chat, it may or may not appear in there in-game (cuz..consistency is overrated).

On top of that, you may have actually been kicked out of the in-game chat within that game, seeing how D2:R has had multiple chat bugs (including that) since day 1 and blizz never bothered to fix a single damn thing about it.
Usually comes paired up with not being to see what people (including yourself) say in chat even though it says you are "connected" to the game chat.

Tends to fix itself when you exit to desktop and start d2 again.

Troll offers will get Troll responses!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation