Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   749 views

Description

I've avoided posting this at least 3 times now, because I'm sure I'm just missing something simple that I keep trying to find on my own hahaha...

How do I sort my stash into the available tabs??

I've looked several times: While creating a post, in a post once it's created, in the stash itself. I've also tried searching the forums for "stash", "tabs", etc. And can't seem to find how to put different items in different tabs. I hate when people spam the trades with their "bump all", but sometimes I end up being that guy. Some posts I want to let lapse if there's no interest, sometimes I only want to bump a few at a time, etc. Tabs seems the perfect solution, but I can't figure them out. Please help & thanks!!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've avoided posting this at least 3 times now, because I'm sure I'm just missing something simple that I keep trying to find on my own hahaha...

How do I sort my stash into the available tabs??

I've looked several times: While creating a post, in a post once it's created, in the stash itself. I've also tried searching the forums for "stash", "tabs", etc. And can't seem to find how to put different items in different tabs. I hate when people spam the trades with their "bump all", but sometimes I end up being that guy. Some posts I want to let lapse if there's no interest, sometimes I only want to bump a few at a time, etc. Tabs seems the perfect solution, but I can't figure them out. Please help & thanks!!
Click on Misc, then click on the tab that you want it in when creating the trade.

If I am not responding add me on Bnet and drop me a message!
OP
UnjustJester wrote: 3 months ago
Click on Misc, then click on the tab that you want it in when creating the trade.
Perfect, Thanks! :)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Just to add:
You can also assign/change tabs for existing trades by selecting edit on the trade post and then doing the same thing.

So no need to remake your trades to get them sorted.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 3 months ago
Just to add:
You can also assign/change tabs for existing trades by selecting edit on the trade post and then doing the same thing.

So no need to remake your trades to get them sorted.
Great addition; thank you!

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
Don't forget that if you don't bump offers in 3 days they will be deleted and you will have to make them again. :|

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Last thing, if you want to rename your tabs, it's in the Profile section by editing it.

Edit : ok, I can see you already did that :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...