Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   4063 views

Where can I find a list of items/affixes that are "useless" in PvM but are used on PvP?

No data yet

Description

Hi

I recently I found that some affixes/items that I thought to be useless, are used in PvP, like:

- "raw" poison damage (in special from charms): on PvP they are used against
Energy Shield
(because poison damage bypass the
Energy Shield
protection)

- 'thorn' damage on itens: are used in Barbarian x Barbarian duels

Where can I find a list of those items/affixes that are "useless" in PvM but are used on PvP?

NOTE: I'm just a PvM player, but I want to know this information, so I don't throw away an item that looks like crap at first, but could be valuable for a niche 😉 (and curiosity 😉 )

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

I recently I found that some affixes/items that I thought to be useless, are used in PvP, like:

- "raw" poison damage (in special from charms): on PvP they are used against
Energy Shield
(because poison damage bypass the
Energy Shield
protection)

- 'thorn' damage on itens: are used in Barbarian x Barbarian duels

Where can I find a list of those items/affixes that are "useless" in PvM but are used on PvP?

NOTE: I'm just a PvM player, but I want to know this information, so I don't throw away an item that looks like crap at first, but could be valuable for a niche 😉 (and curiosity 😉 )

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
It kinda depends, because there’s a build that needs almost every possible stat, the context is
Key

Except increase light radius, never need that (except when it’s part of an affix that also give +5% ar)

A quick google search should get you want you want, it may also be useful to confirm what item your looking for too - some affixes are limited to specific items.

You can also check out the Jsp ‘trophy room’ and a while looking through there you’ll get a sense of what good/not

Every now and again Cooley puts out YouTube videos highlighting crazy good items too.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Nate2.0 wrote: 3 months ago
Except increase light radius, never need that (except when it’s part of an affix that also give +5% ar)
You'd be surprised by what RPers buy. :P
Light radius was decent in LoD on old school monitors that couldn't light caves like we can today.

Useless now, but in early 2000s getting light radius felt like a great thing.

Though I always changed my contrast and other stuff to make caves easier. lmao

No Joke my first torch I said, "+5 light radius, that's insane this stats so hard to get." or something. I was like maybe a teen so it was probably nutty over insane but you get the idea.

Time i'm most active 03:00am - 06:00am UTC on occasions 02:00pm-07:00pm

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation