276 replies   69207 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

I expected tombs and flayers.
Also Durance of Hate is trash.

Relax and have fun!
lscottl wrote: 5 months ago
Unfortunately, Trav. is not included.
I was thinking the same, also, is tristam really a good place to farm ? i was thinking low monster density, but i might be wrong

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Hallsingland wrote: 5 months ago
I was thinking the same, also, is tristam really a good place to farm ? i was thinking low monster density, but i might be wrong
Nah,
Tristram
is pretty terrible.
Schnorki wrote: 5 months ago
Now if only the /p8 xp was still active..
I'd have preferred /p3 drops.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP
Chaos and Andy ftw

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!

Small area, many elite pack, take time to find it.
Not worth farming it alone but if you farm cow it worth spend 20 sec to clear the area.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 5 months ago

Small area, many elite pack, take time to find it.
Not worth farming it alone but if you farm cow it worth spend 20 sec to clear the area.
okay, then it was as i expected, i was jus afraid i might had missed a hidden treasure hehe.

OP
But is a very interesting idea having many TZs.
Lets say we are looking for those unique items that have 2 options per base (
Sacred Armor
Mighty Scepter
Thunder Maul
Legendary Mallet
Scourge
and so on). If you go to a TZ and find the other item you want, you could keep farming the other TZs hoping to drop the other unique, which now is guaranteed

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

Yea.. Agreed with
Tristram
being bad. Not sure how they could think that's a "popular" zone. Maybe they mixed it up with
Travincal
by accident? Or they just really don't have a clue.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 5 months ago
Yea.. Agreed with
Tristram
being bad. Not sure how they could think that's a "popular" zone. Maybe they mixed it up with
Travincal
by accident? Or they just really don't have a clue.
yeah, i dont see how they thought
Tristram
beeing more popular than
Travincal
, iv'e never seen a farming video from tristam XD

Bisu 374

PC
There's a possibility that they looked at the overall frequency of each map being visited, and simply picked the top ones.
Since many people run Cows, and a lot people run
Mephisto
to gear up at the beginning, those zones such as
Tristram
and Durance appeared to be "popular".
Bisu wrote: 5 months ago
There's a possibility that they looked at the overall frequency of each map being visited, and simply picked the top ones.
Mephisto
Tristram
If this is really how they went about this event, the disconnect between the developers and the players is even greater than I thought. On a much more positive note, this year’s events are super cool and I enjoy every minute of them :D

Rik 132

Americas PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 5 months ago
Mephisto
Tristram
If this is really how they went about this event, the disconnect between the developers and the players is even greater than I thought. On a much more positive note, this year’s events are super cool and I enjoy every minute of them :D
Agreed. I’m really happy with this years events. Every single one has had a special flavor and this year has been a major upgrade from last’s. Im hoping it’s a good sign for additional content in upcoming seasons 🤞

As far as
Tristram
, I like to think they added it as a friendly courtesy to folks running tz cows. I’ve always thought they should be paired anyway bc
Tristram
alone is a poor tz. I often spend more time getting there then clearing it… Sadly I can’t play today. I’d love to run Catacombs all day but instead I’m checking forums when I can and playing vicariously. I hope you all get to strike another check on your grails today.
OP
Rik wrote: 5 months ago
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 5 months ago
Mephisto
Tristram
Agreed. I’m really happy with this years events. Every single one has had a special flavor and this year has been a major upgrade from last’s. Im hoping it’s a good sign for additional content in upcoming seasons 🤞

As far as
Tristram
, I like to think they added it as a friendly courtesy to folks running tz cows. I’ve always thought they should be paired anyway bc
Tristram
alone is a poor tz. I often spend more time getting there then clearing it… Sadly I can’t play today. I’d love to run Catacombs all day but instead I’m checking forums when I can and playing vicariously. I hope you all get to strike another check on your grails today.

since technically is possible to have more than one active TZs, that could be a interesting feature for next year to have 2 or who knows 3 always active TZs and keep the hourly rotation for next 3.

With this today's multiple TZs I'm sad they didn't implement it to single player, too.
What a pity that Stony Tomb is NOT on this long list...

Bisu 374

PC
Dec 31 event is firework-like spells being randomly casted when struck.

Not much practical use, but it's a nice touch for the occasion.

Necrarch 1772Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Can anyone make a screenshot for the away from PC ones? Thanks !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 945

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 5 months ago
Can anyone make a screenshot for the away from PC ones? Thanks !
Will this do? You will see a good half dozen skills going off my Paladin doesn't have.

Note: Before watching set the screen res to HD.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...