Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   155 views

Description

Grinders of D2, I have another good find here I want you to look over. I have the item listed on this site with some offers, and there are some others who reached out to me in private. What do you think it's value/potential is? It rolled really well and carries a high value, although not with the godly 2os. I've done a lot of homework on both blue and rare circlets as of late, but the bottom line is that these things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay, even for the real niche rare rolls. This is a rare one. Feel free to comment about what necros are looking for on circlets for "the perfect"
Circlet
. Thank you again. I think the site is great.
Description by Wretchedmist

Can be used to make Runewords:

Grinders of D2, I have another good find here I want you to look over. I have the item listed on this site with some offers, and there are some others who reached out to me in private. What do you think it's value/potential is? It rolled really well and carries a high value, although not with the godly 2os. I've done a lot of homework on both blue and rare circlets as of late, but the bottom line is that these things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay, even for the real niche rare rolls. This is a rare one. Feel free to comment about what necros are looking for on circlets for "the perfect"
Circlet
. Thank you again. I think the site is great.

I do trades on non-ladder and ladder, so look at each trade profile. For most trades I'll accept pgems, Rals, Hels, Sols, Amns, etc. I'm always willing to negotiate.

Necrarch 1010 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
2/20/30 is very nice, and @res is always a good mod to have - even if PvPers will disagree on that part.
With 2 os it would be godly indeed.

As for STR, it's uncommon on
Circlet
, most people prefer it on a ring for example, but it judt depends on your buyer (example: on my build I need 20 str on gear to put 0 point in there and still use a Spirit
Monarch
on swap for my CtA - it's on ring - so would be useless to me - does not mean it is so for others !)

Too bad for the missing 6th affix.
Would still give it a
Jah
+ price.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Jah
or more

Relax and have fun!
~12
Jah
, if you get higher offer dont hestitate. On head the str is not needed because the only reason for you to stack str is for
Crown of Ages
but you do that on amulet.

You wan't life on this but dont expect more then what I said above, and if you get higher offer take it quickly.

If this had 50-60 Life instead of str you would be looking at 90
Jah
+ but with str, no value sadly, the only reason this holds value is for the low @res roll you will socket this with a
Lo
rune and use it vs trapsins, the str is irrelevant.

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...