diablo2.io is supported by ads
2919 replies   378765 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 63530 0

This is my drop from yesterday.
Im very happy :) nice roll ,2sockets. Its perfect to my collection
Not any value to it but thought I'd post it here, I rarely do MF but was doing a few full stashes for gambling on my gf barb, found 3 Soj in one day, and also a print of my nvd
Circlet
and vs hybsin

PM if I win

DCain 23

Asia PC
Someone rolled dclone x3 on Asia SCNL and I finally got the perfect 10s and 20s right next to each other.

Deleted User 63530 0

LA LA LA LA LA LA..... I GAMBLED.... First time.... in past i spend almost 30 ists for gold.... almost no results....

Th3ory 430

Paladin Americas PC
Continuing my Hardcore Grail - Unreal to find the big
Zod
so randomly and early into the progression with another high-rune shortly thereafter back to back. Let alone this all happened on Players 3 making it a bit more epic.

Just started my D2R journey and I'm still wearing a 3os
Crown
with 3
Perfect Topaz
. This is so satisfying...
out of 8 runs during the TZ,
Duriel
gave me 7 kind of empty drops.
but there s been this one :
Shako
is 139 Def, Vipermagi 34 all res
Bonehew
was not
Eth

and earlier this evening, at long, VERY long last. It rolled minimum ED but i really dont care.
777% MF, for the fun of it and because i have this thing with numbers

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
My first unique
Sacred Armor
ever:
Long time reader, but today I got a reason to sign up. TZ
Mephisto
was very kind to me! Reaper's Toll is ethereal :)

mhlg 879

Americas PC
So how is this lucky? There are some disadvantages to fast clear speed. It dropped while I was farming D-Keys and I didn't even know I had picked it up until I logged back in for another quick run.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Just wanted to build some cta for my socketing chars, and then...

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Rik 132

Americas PC
Horked a
Lo
and maras in a single cow game. It’s unreal, but the last 5 unique amulets I’ve found have been maras. Of them all, 24 res has been the high :I
Dinner just dropped.
Christmas gift from TZ Andy

No lowballing
I got skunked from
Gheed
for 5 hours straight during the last 50% Off Vendor Prices. After 5 minutes today I got this. Not sure if RNJesus gave me a blessing or a swift kick in the jimmy-johns (at least its +2 pcomb). The 1os is from my frenemy Lazurk.

Here is my real question though...what do I do with it? Are these circlets for PVP or PVM? My hdin already has 125FCR without any FCR rings. If I replaced
Shako
with this, I could swap out my trang gloves to...what? What are good caster glove options when you don't need FCR, mana, or mana regen?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
...what do I do with it? Are these circlets for PVP or PVM?
It’s definitely good, more for pvm, but PvP on a budget could use it. Anything other than a hammderdin/auradin it’s great. Smiter, charger should like it
Black Friday Sales got me these triple res
Boots
, not bad I think...
St. Diablo wrote: 4 months ago
Boots
, not bad I think...
TripleResBoots.jpg
This thing is awesome! If PR were CR and total res is a little bit higher, than it would be a trophy item. But as it is, really cool. Especially from the wet dreams of an ES Sorceress.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Deleted User 63530 0

Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
I got skunked from
Gheed
for 5 hours straight during the last 50% Off Vendor Prices. After 5 minutes today I got this. Not sure if RNJesus gave me a blessing or a swift kick in the jimmy-johns (at least its +2 pcomb). The 1os is from my frenemy Lazurk.

Here is my real question though...what do I do with it? Are these circlets for PVP or PVM? My hdin already has 125FCR without any FCR rings. If I replaced
Shako
with this, I could swap out my trang gloves to...what? What are good caster glove options when you don't need FCR, mana, or mana regen?
Dread Veil.jpg
This is interesting item but....
I think about that ,and how use it....
I have 2 palladins.... One hammerdin on 97/98 lvl second is my uber zealer build.... In first option i use
Coronet
with 2skill/20fcr/res/mf.... (because i use zakarum not Spirit....)
in zealer uber i offcourse use wilhelm helmet....
i also tested tesladine with
Zeal
... there i use always 2x Dream ofc....
When i think about using this in zealers.... even not on uber but in standard leveling or farm.... i dont need fcr because i dont use there Enigma.... use
Charge
for fast moving and this is fine for me....
Theroticlly meaby its can be used for some tesladins when You focus more on making dmg from
Zeal
not for Dream... You can then try use good Dream on shield but without resistances in base but with ed. (max). In this case you shold also use light sunder and try change weapon for horizon (or even beter schaeffer hammer) socketed with 5/5lights jewwels. Same jawel go to this
Coronet
And meaby then this have a sens... But in true testing it looks on expensive even for me (im poor but i often make strange tests even when cost is big for me... for fun.) This is only proposition i see in this moment.... You can also dont use fanatism on yourself in this case but choose merc 1 akct with Faith shaftop and gaze to get fanatism and incest this points in
Holy Shock
aura in your own skill tree.... This should be work....
But if that is better option ? Depend.... Sound interesting and can give much fun... but meaby not most optimal.
Sometimes worth tests diffirent or non orthodocsic ways to play PvE.... Not always.... (Wearbear sorc.... was bad idea ,Bowazons in my opinion are weak in all options..... tested even with WF and merc Faith... always to weak and almost zero mf& expensive and not fun). But for example i made last weeks amazon with two handed infinnity and i use merc act 1 with Faith and this build is very funn for me ,can play easly on 8players game ,and even on cows with another amazons with titans can famr. Offcourse is not that fast killer like a javazons with best rolls gear but still is very fast killer ,dont die ,(is not full equipet yes,,,, still can have better gloves ,and better griffon) and is the fastes boss killer i ever saw. She kill Ball on 4 - 5 strikes in multi game. Diablo die in 2-3player game on 2 hits.... No more tested i made for now... She is only on 91lvl....
If u not poor try test somthing with that.... Very sorry is that not +2skill but even then i prefer MF in hammerdin ,non fast running.
:)
This is little simmilar situation like mine few days ago... i gambled
Coronet
2sorc skill/20fcr /20all res and somthing else..... And when i ask and think little longer i dont see any option to use it.... Always are better options... Meaby i try somthing strange in future but even dont have idea what.....
Greetings.
St. Diablo wrote: 4 months ago
Boots
, not bad I think...
TripleResBoots.jpg
Nice gamble. What level of character have you used to get those?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation