Uber Izual
&
Lilith
), but had killed
Diablo Clone
a few times.

1 - Is
Diablo Clone
easier, harder or equivalent to the "mid Ubers"?
(The Ubers I know that are way harder...)

2 - Are there some specifics test/farms we can try to verify if we have a minimal chance to do the Ubers?
Or at least a list of things that if you can't do consistently, you shouldn't even try...
(something like... kill
Diablo Clone
in X seconds or clear some areas on players N in less than X minutes or do a players 8 Chaos with no Infnity and with an equipment that will give you an extra +125 resist all...)

3 - Do the pre-buffs (Treachery's
Fade
, Obedience's/
Demon Limb
's
Enchant
- for attack build) are mandatory or just recommend?
Any other buffs?
(other than the buffs from Call To Arms that we normally use on any farm anyway)

4 - Extra: why
Lilith
instead of Uber
Andariel
🤔😝
Description by fredkid

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

To start, everything below is coming from someone that never tried to do the
Pandemonium Event
(the Ubers -
Uber Mephisto
Uber Baal
&
Uber Diablo
- or even the "mid Ubers" -
Uber Duriel
Uber Izual
&
Lilith
), but had killed
Diablo Clone
a few times.

1 - Is
Diablo Clone

2 - Are there some specifics test/farms we can try to verify if we have a minimal chance to do the Ubers?
Or at least a list of things that if you can't do consistently, you shouldn't even try...
(something like... kill
Diablo Clone
in X seconds or clear some areas on players N in less than X minutes or do a players 8 Chaos with no Infnity and with an equipment that will give you an extra +125 resist all...)

Fade
, Obedience's/
Demon Limb
's
Enchant
Any other buffs?
(other than the buffs from Call To Arms that we normally use on any farm anyway)

Lilith
instead of Uber
Andariel
🤔😝

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
A paladin (any build) with one point into
Holy Shield
and budget
Smite
gear can easily solo the entire
Pandemonium Event
Caster characters are generally much more difficult to do Ubers with due to their inability to take advantage of
Life Tap
However they can work if you take advantage of Marrowalk
Boots
. They have
Bone Prison
charges that can keep the ubers in one place while you cast your spells on them.
From what I'm aware of there is no "if you can can kill X in Y time, you can do Ubers" formula.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
The one thing I can tell you for certain is that Dclone is far easier than any of the ubers if for no other reason he doesn't have minions. It has been my experience that the minions in the
Pandemonium Event
are really what make it difficult as it is.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."
Diablo Clone
is the entry level to these things and as such is the easiest.

2. There are no "tests" per say. But there are certain benchmarks you should look for depending on your build in order to clear them. (Melee classes wanting
Life Tap
and crushing blows for example) as well as very high lightning resistance.

3.Prebuffs are recommended, but very highly so.

4. Because they recolored the model and gave her spells different affects (Poison Spray is similar to
Inferno
now for example).

If I am not responding add me on Bnet and drop me a message!

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Personally, I would say the order of difficulty from easiest to hardest is something along the lines of

1)
Uber Izual
and
Duriel

2) DClone
3)
Uber Baal
& Diablo
4) Uber
Lilith

5) Uber Meph

Lilith
tends to be surprisingly hard, if you compare her directly to the other mini ubers or even the non-minis, simply because not only does she hit like a truck but even the adds around her and on the way to her tend to be harder than other mini ubers themselves.

Generally speaking, I would say there are two "checkpoints" you need to reach to be able to get through ubers:
1) Can manage uber
Lilith

2) Have enough res to still have at least mid-level positive resistances left against uber meph (his aura adds -125, -100 from hell so you need 225 base res just to break even at 0, ideally get closer to around 260+)

Basically, the only thing that should still be able to kill you if even
Lilith
can't is meph's aura when you're not geared to counter it.

#2 is a simple check by looking at your char screen resistances (hovering over them to get the actual full values)
#1 is of course harder to check since you do need to blow keys to get to her to begin with

What gear and the like you need to get to those checks is of course highly class and build dependent. A smiter can plow through with a bunch of starter gear and a
Life Tap
Wand
, most normal melee classes would want some significantly better gear than that and something like a sorc could theoretically be naked and make it through but even fully geared still remains infintely harder to run with than a starter smiter.
The importance of prebuffs as well very much depends on your class/build, just like the level of gear needed.
OP
Lilith
is the second hardest!?!? 😮😨
For that I didn't expect ....

(
Uber Mephisto
as the hardest, on the other hand, was expect 😉)

----

If I have a Paladin with
Conviction
21+ it will ignore
Uber Mephisto
's aura?
If yes, does it worth ? (instead of equipping extra resistance and using
Concentration
/
Fanaticism
until you kill
Uber Mephisto
's)

fredkid wrote: 4 months ago
If I have a Paladin with
Conviction
21+ it will ignore
Uber Mephisto
's aura?
yes
If yes, does it worth ? (instead of equipping extra resistance and using
Concentration
/
Fanaticism
until you kill
Uber Mephisto
's)
Depends on build. Tesladin for example utilizes
Conviction
and is able to do uber trist. FoH Pala on the other hand sucks at ubertrist. I personally do ubers only with
Smite
pala with maxed out resists against meph (around 300 afaik). Using it for switching is a waste of skillpoints imo. Better build a dedicated uberpala.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
If I have a Paladin with
Conviction
21+ it will ignore
Uber Mephisto
's aura?
Conviction
follows the standard "higher aura wins" rule.
As a result, when your
Conviction
is higher than his, it will win out over his on yourself. So yes, it will allow you to ignore his aura.

However, that rule only applies to those units affected by auras (in this case either negatively or as a source). So it will ONLY override meph's aura for yourself, not for your merc or any potential party members. That's why I for one much prefer using
Salvation
to counter it instead. It isn't quite high enough to fully offset the -125 but it offers more than enough to get you to a point of still effectively being able to ignore it. And unlike
Conviction
, it also saves your merc and potential party members.

Exceptions obv. apply for builds that need
Conviction
for their own dmg output.
I beat the Ubers for the first time just a week ago with my level 98
Hydra
Sorc.

I read a lot about this task and still I was really nervous when I attempted myself.

Lilith
was the first mini Uber that came across and she was really tough. For a moment I thought I can't defeat her but I used
Bone Prison
from
Marrowwalk
Boots

From the three brothers, Meph was the hardest, being surrounded by his poison skellies. I had 300+ resistances but I still died three times.

Teleporting was an awesome advantage, being able to jump over the danger.
Hi

To start, everything below is coming from someone that never tried to do the
Pandemonium Event
(the Ubers -
Uber Mephisto
Uber Baal
&
Uber Diablo
- or even the "mid Ubers" -
Uber Duriel
Uber Izual
&
Lilith
), but had killed
Diablo Clone
a few times.

1 - Is
Diablo Clone

(something like... kill
Diablo Clone

Fade
, Obedience's/
Demon Limb
's
Enchant
Any other buffs?

Lilith
instead of Uber
Andariel
🤔😝
Most of your questions well answered so I'd like to add some insights from my experiences:

-Be extra careful when you go after
Lilith
since not only she hits like a truck, but also is surrounded by some curse casters. When, for example, amp damage is on yoou, never attempt to kill her. In any case, till you enough get used to do this, clean everything around her and then kill her.

-In
Uber Tristram
, make sure to separate the three. Some of the players separate
Baal
first but mostly it is done by first separating Meph.

-And carry Meph always against the portal in case you die. If not, it could be impossible to get your body while he holds the portal because he would one shot you forever.

Good luck!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
Oh, forget to add. if you have well decked Sorc for example, you can use her to clear the way to
Lilith
, then change to Smiter.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
-And carry Meph always against the portal in case you die. If not, it could be impossible to get your body while he holds the portal because he would one shot you forever.

If you make a password protected game in Lobby, then should you die, you can save and quit, and then collect your body in town. That way you don't run the risk of getting killed a second time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
mhlg wrote: 4 months ago

If you make a password protected game in Lobby, then should you die, you can save and quit, and then collect your body in town. That way you don't run the risk of getting killed a second time.
Yeah, sure. I suggest that not to lose any exp by getting the body yourself or getting help.

OP

Actually you can re-enter a non-lobby online game too (if you "write down" the random generated password before exit)

Accessing the Party Windows (normally "P"
Key
) you can see that the game receive a password (something like "Game1234567890").
You will be able to rejoin the game using that password as both name and password.

mhlg 843

Americas PC

Actually you can re-enter a non-lobby online game too (if you "write down" the random generated password before exit)

Key
) you can see that the game receive a password (something like "Game1234567890").
You will be able to rejoin the game using that password as both name and password.
You can if you want to go through the trouble of writing down a long game name/Password and then hope that you get it right. It's a lot easier to make a game in lobby with a simple name and password such as az/23.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
basicnecromancy wrote: 4 months ago

Yeah, sure. I suggest that not to lose any exp by getting the body yourself or getting help.
With my Uber Paly, the last thing I need concern myself with is experience points. The build can already do the job so the added experience doesn't amount to much and his only role is that of Uber or Dclone smiter. I can't begin to recall all the members who've repeatedly tried to recover their bodies and died repeatedly before asking for help. That being said, go with whatever works for you.

OP

Key
You can if you want to go through the trouble of writing down a long game name/Password and then hope that you get it right. It's a lot easier to make a game in lobby with a simple name and password such as az/23.
I know it's not very practical... but not everybody know that is possible to exit and re-enter in a non-lobby online game 😉 and sometimes it can be helpfull 😉
(I myself didn't know that a couple of months ago...)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...