Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   4595 views

Description

Hello Everyone,

Excited to unveil a Brand new D2R mod that as built by one of my partners Shadow. This is an awesome tool that provides a comprehensive in-game menu overlay that includes major quality of life including cube recipes, rune lists, and runewords.

In the video I released today into the wild, I showcase the tool called Ancient Grimoire and specifically how to locate and install it. The Github is officially live and you can move forward with confidence. All of this information can be found in the video.

Blizzard wrote:
DISCLAIMER: While we know that data-based mods are safe on Offline [Singleplayer], there is always some level of risk with leveraging these online. However, this type of tool is a data-based mod MPQ which takes more of an aesthetic overlay vs. a true code injection exploit which is what naturally gets you banned. As always, use your own personal judgement if you choose to leverage this online.
I hope you all find value from this.

Cheers - War

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Hello Everyone,

Excited to unveil a Brand new D2R mod that as built by one of my partners Shadow. This is an awesome tool that provides a comprehensive in-game menu overlay that includes major quality of life including cube recipes, rune lists, and runewords.

In the video I released today into the wild, I showcase the tool called Ancient Grimoire and specifically how to locate and install it. The Github is officially live and you can move forward with confidence. All of this information can be found in the video.

Blizzard wrote:
DISCLAIMER: While we know that data-based mods are safe on Offline [Singleplayer], there is always some level of risk with leveraging these online. However, this type of tool is a data-based mod MPQ which takes more of an aesthetic overlay vs. a true code injection exploit which is what naturally gets you banned. As always, use your own personal judgement if you choose to leverage this online.
I hope you all find value from this.

Cheers - War

atari 454

Europe XLinux
I only play online. While it would be nice to have this ingame, as long as there is a risk left of getting banned for it I will look up runewords or cube recipes with my browser.

OP

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
atari wrote: 8 months ago
I only play online. While it would be nice to have this ingame, as long as there is a risk left of getting banned for it I will look up runewords or cube recipes with my browser.
Totally fine and nothing wrong with that approach. I've had friends with loot filters for well over a year online and still operating. The Korean D2 community heavily uses MPQ style overlays. Just up to personal comfort.

Can't find the code for this on GitHub, Only readme and license. But sounds great in theory. Tho i stick to plaintext files searched with some grep, sed and awk magic on the cli. Try to ban THAT, blizzard!

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...