diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2849 replies   372720 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That ring is real madness. Probably can be sold for actual money, would say, if you go to the dark side of the Force.

If you sell in game, it's more rare than 3/20/20s so probably thousands of Jahs, but I have to say that in such numbers... no idea.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

M1ck 332

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 4 months ago
That ring is real madness. Probably can be sold for actual money, would say, if you go to the dark side of the Force.

If you sell in game, it's more rare than 3/20/20s so probably thousands of Jahs, but I have to say that in such numbers... no idea.
life / mana leach is generally speaking in the second most important category for a 10 FCR ring. Many Pala builds don't even need it so that narrows the list of potential buyers right away.

A Barbarian would likely be interested though (I imagine for PVP Dex and Life are a more important attribute). Possibly more suited to PVE due to how leaching (more specifically life) works in PVP.

It's gg of course. But doubt it's worth thousands of
Jah
, only the forbidden site will know.
So, my only comment is, the odds of finding a legitimate 6-point ring are ridiculously low. Finding two in less than a month is frankly unbelievable. Like the math, y'all, the number of digits in the denominator of that probability ratio. If both those finds were legit in the last two weeks, that might be the most insane thing to have ever been reported on this site.

[edit]
There are 80 possible affixes that can roll on rare rings, and 15 of them are 6-point caliber. The odds of just getting the affixes alone is 15/80 = 0.1875^6 = ~4 in 100,000, or say around one rare ring out of every 25,000 is even a 6-point candidate. Then each of those affixes--except FCR--has a range of possible values, which further multiplies the probability factor into the millionths in no time. Whatever that number is, having it happen twice to the same person is that number ^2 (approximating the math for the sake of simplicity).

If the chances of a single 6-point ring with at least one perfect affix are 1 in a million--it's lower, but for the sake of argument--twice for one person is a 1 in a trillion chance.

In a single month.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I may underestimated how good this ring actually is.

What should i say. Both finds were legit. Both rings are on ladder. Posted the pic right after i found them.

There are already people on social media who say it is fake. How should i prove that i'm not lying?
Arachnid wrote: 4 months ago

What should i say. Both finds were legit. Both rings are on ladder. Posted the pic right after i found them.

There are already people on social media who say it is fake. How should i prove that i'm not lying?
*shrug* I don't think you have anything to prove. You should enjoy your rings and unbelievable luck. Each ring individually is really amazingly good. Both in a month is like the craziest thing I've ever even heard of in d2.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I've hit the rare ring lottery again...

Wraith
Band.png

...but still no higher rune than
Vex
this ladder...
Who cares HRs, you can trade this for generational Wealth or make some grands. :D Gratz!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

M1ck 332

Europe PC

No need to prove anything mate. There are a lot of idiots out there that have nothing better to do than constant naysaying / trolling.

Just enjoy using it, keeping it as a trophy or selling it. On the last point (assuming that's what you end up doing) as much as I love this site, don't try to sell it here.
4 rolls in, on a 14/14 base, perfection came

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
M1ck wrote: 4 months ago

No need to prove anything mate. There are a lot of idiots out there that have nothing better to do than constant naysaying / trolling.

Just enjoy using it, keeping it as a trophy or selling it. On the last point (assuming that's what you end up doing) as much as I love this site, don't try to sell it here.
I definitely won't sell it for tons of hr. I'm not that guy who's hoarding runes. I think i would lose interest in the game if i could buy nearly everything then.
After a long streak of terrible luck, just got a
Ber
from a trash mob in the
Chaos Sanctuary
(not Terrorized, 2 players). Highest rune I've ever found, and the highest this char got was a
Vex

Hardcore, non-ladder trading only!
very hard to quantify for that rare ring, except it will surely be in some Hall Of Fame...if such a thing exist lol.

Just like those gosu crafted KB / CB
Blood Gloves
, Caster ammy or that rare boot.

Very hard to quantify since runes loose their trade value as time drags on.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
I definitely won't sell it for tons of hr. I'm not that guy who's hoarding runes. I think i would lose interest in the game if i could buy nearly everything then.
I would sell it for real money, let say at least $10k.

Relax and have fun!

Wraith
Band.png

Vex
this ladder...
woa! that ring is one of those to make a movie trilogy for. Or throw into lava.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
We can probably just lock this thread. Arachnid has officially won.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
YugoHell wrote: 4 months ago

Wraith
Band.png

Vex
this ladder...
woa! that ring is one of those to make a movie trilogy for. Or throw into lava.
Just what I was thinking.. He better get rid of it soon!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
So just farming some cows whilst terrorized, you know that pack of
Fallen
hovering around wirt’s body? One of them dropped a
Vex
! Better than anything i found at the momo farm that session
TZ
Flayer Jungle
, popped a chest, a
Sur
dropped!

I play both ladder and non-ladder.

Wraith
Band.png

Vex
this ladder...
Have you already put this on Trophy Room with all the shit out there? Let them see!

basicnecromancy wrote: 4 months ago

Have you already put this on Trophy Room with all the shit out there? Let them see!
Which Trophy Room should i post it in?

Edit: Are we talking about this "dark site"? I never wanted to join there.. xD
basicnecromancy wrote: 4 months ago

Which Trophy Room should i post it in?

Edit: Are we talking about this "dark site"? I never wanted to join there.. xD
Yeah, I get it. I just would like to see the comments in any case. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...