Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2957 views

Description

So I've been bouncing back and forth between D4 and D2. I've been running a zon through on ladder first to see how it is to not have the power of a sorc for items. I got her into NM and was my Zephyr
Composite Bow
was really starting to suffer. I started up cows today and said "I'm going to play through cows until I get a good bow for Insight and a
Sol
rune." First level of cows I got a 10% ED
Stag Bow
, a White
Razor Bow
, a +3 to attack rating White
Razor Bow
, a superior
Short War Bow
I didn't pick up, AND my
Sol
rune for the Insight. It's too bad I had already socketed the regular
Razor Bow
, now I've missed out on the 3 attack rating...

Anyways, off to nightmare.
Description by davme_mcreg

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I've been bouncing back and forth between D4 and D2. I've been running a zon through on ladder first to see how it is to not have the power of a sorc for items. I got her into NM and was my Zephyr
Composite Bow
was really starting to suffer. I started up cows today and said "I'm going to play through cows until I get a good bow for Insight and a
Sol
rune." First level of cows I got a 10% ED
Stag Bow
, a White
Razor Bow
, a +3 to attack rating White
Razor Bow
, a superior
Short War Bow
I didn't pick up, AND my
Sol
rune for the Insight. It's too bad I had already socketed the regular
Razor Bow
, now I've missed out on the 3 attack rating...

Anyways, off to nightmare.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
I never understood these superior items with +1-3 to AR. I know AR is multiplied by stuff but still it's only 3 in a so called superior item, when some yellow give like +1500. Is there something to it that I don't see?

TheDoo 247

Europe PC
renard wrote: 5 months ago
I never understood these superior items with +1-3 to AR. I know AR is multiplied by stuff but still it's only 3 in a so called superior item, when some yellow give like +1500. Is there something to it that I don't see?
I think it's just a perfectionism/collector
Hunger
... This comment will make perfectionists/collectors and above else perfectionist collectors very angry, and I do apologize for that, but hey we simple folks don't understand your Passion anyway! xd

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Schnorki 3211Moderator

PC
Shouldn't make anyone angry. Any true perfectionist should know they are just that, with all the good and bad that comes with it (speaking from experience ^^).

Though in this case I dare say it doesn't apply as the post was relating to an interim lvling bow anyways (i.e. soon to be replaced, typically doesn't matter even for perfectionists).

The difference is simply 3 ar. RW + 3ar > same RW with no AR, that is all. Not a big difference...but if you find the 3ar one literally like a minute after you just created your RW in the non-AR one..I see how that can be mildly annoying, despite the inherently tiny difference. :)
And I understand how a collector or perfectionist would want one, but their first inclusion in the game is mysterious to me.
OP
My comment about the +3AR was sarcasm, sadly it doesn't come through. I have never cared about perfect items. My first Chains of Honor was only a +10%ED armor because that's what I found. Turns out the extra ED isn't worth the gold costs so I will always prefer the non superior items personally. But we've had that argument/discussion on here before

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...