diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2530 views

A good looking cop! /// Share your own the most ridiculous/unique build

No data yet

Description

Now I understand why people are giving 35+
Jah
for those seemingly trashy cold dmg small charms (saw couple of in-game offers for 29 of those):

https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/9ics0axh

He is very cool you know and likes to yell FREEZE a lot! xd

P.S. I know it's probably not this but something revolving around a Sorc or some other class/build, still thought it would be funny to share. :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
Now I understand why people are giving 35+
Jah
for those seemingly trashy cold dmg small charms (saw couple of in-game offers for 29 of those):

https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/9ics0axh

He is very cool you know and likes to yell FREEZE a lot! xd

P.S. I know it's probably not this but something revolving around a Sorc or some other class/build, still thought it would be funny to share. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Did you test it?
I am afraid that he doesn't have enough aoe with 33%
Pierce
from
Razortail

Relax and have fun!
OP

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 4 months ago
Did you test it?
I am afraid that he doesn't have enough aoe with 33%
Pierce
from
Razortail
Yes I ran through the whole game with a lot lesser version of it (crafted gloves and
Belt
, skillers, non-perfect gear + anni/torch and on top of all that with a significantly lesser IAS since I used Act 5 Merc with some uniques so not even like Grief and stuff). Can't remember that I had any problems , weeell maybe early on like with Normal
Duriel
and such (because I was running with some random bow and
Holy Freeze
as a skill). It was very pleasant surprise and ultra fun and different experience overall. In fact, not every build/character is meant to be an AoE + Boss super killing machine that teleports around and grinds in split seconds -- that is the beauty of those off-meta builds, isn't it?

But yes, I was utterly shocked when I saw like 2 or 3 in-game offers of people looking for 29 of those cold small charms and offering truck load of Jahs for them, I was like... What the hell is going on now?!?!? :D

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
TheDoo wrote: 4 months ago
In fact, not every no build/character is meant to be an AoE + Boss super killing machine that teleports around and grinds in split seconds -- that is should be the beauty of those off-meta D2 builds, isn't it?
Fixed that for you.

Have you tried using a
Freezing Arrow
(as charges from bow or gloves)? According to Maxroll, the damage boost is significant! Example with replaced res on gloves with FA charges, no other equipment changes:

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Full Isenhart Pally. Well, after normal, he is definitely lost, but that's probably the easiest to gear char ever considering how spammy Isenhart set is. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
Trang Oul wrote: 4 months ago

Have you tried using a
Freezing Arrow
(as charges from bow or gloves)? According to Maxroll, the damage boost is significant! Example with replaced res on gloves with FA charges, no other equipment changes:
image.png

Hm... How much does it cost to repair charges on such gloves tho? 25 charges are not that many to begin with (so you can't really spam it). Since I used Ice and you get that nice 25%
Frost Nova
proc from it + if you are running with Act 1 Faith Fire Merc, you get insane advantage in the department of mobs being quite slowed down while exploding
Arrows
and frost novas activating from time to time all around and you both have pretty nice attack rates (and from a distance -- you do need to kite enemies a bit tho and still position decently so your
Holy Freeze
catches them most of the time). By playing more with Act 1 Merc (in general) I have to admit it sometimes it's a bit finicky to get her to work properly because of the abysmal AI pathfinding, but it's still works.

And about moving around the map, here comes the actual proper work (aka you need to remember how to do it), whenever you want to cover longer distances you need a melee weapon for it to work, so I just swap back to CtA and then run around with
Charge
, then swap back again to shoot, clear enemies, then repeat.

As I said, I passed the whole game with a lot lesser gear (like I had some random att rating + res rings, crafted gloves and rare
Belt
and amu
(checked it now again) so not even
Pierce
, Offensive skillers + random res SCs, non-perfect anni and torch, non-perfect and not socketed
Nightwing's Veil
, 4/3/4 CtA and a different Merc) and yet I really enjoyed it. The link of a build I posted would be something like a perfect setup, maybe with a few changes like you suggested, dunno (perfect setup is far away from me anyway to chase)... :)

Edit: Oh yeah, for comparison purposes, my lesser setup of this build yielded around 5.4k cold DPS (more info here: https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/wu2nr0vz)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...