(P8 builds)
Spearzon- you wont regret it. S tier along with java. You need Infinity
Spear
for it.
Geddon wolf- very fun and tanky. B tier but wrecks certin areas like
Tal Rasha
tombs,
Travincal
, wsk, ancients way... I think you have all the gear for this already.

I haven't tried auradin but I'm building one. You seem to have part of the runes required. It sounds like fun.
Same with throw barb.
Necroing my own threads, sorry. But started playing again after a bit of a break and built the Infinity Spearzon that you suggested. Just had to say thanks, you're absolutely right, I don't regret it. Fun, cool, incredibly destructive, I love it. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

TheDoo 234

Europe PC
I know this is a bit late but if you acquire more Wealth you want to spend, here is an off-meta build I really enjoyed:

https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/dkvw0v5v

I guess you could fill inventory with small/large cold hibernal charm of winter instead of skillers (which for me only had a purpose of freeing up hard skill points to push max res up). :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
OP
Ooh, that does look interesting. Have any footage of it in action by any chance? I have more spare runes. :D

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

TheDoo 234

Europe PC
Janet the Java wrote: 5 months ago
Ooh, that does look interesting. Have any footage of it in action by any chance? I have more spare runes. :D
Not really... I'm not a content creator, this was just something that fell on my mind one day and I saw that not many people played with Rangers in general let alone with something including
Holy Freeze
. :)
Theoretically you can always repurpose most if not all of the gear for some other builds, and I put the average values on everything just so it feels more acquirable/achievable (even with a bit lesser gear I had, it was tons of fun and some very different experience).

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
I’ll throw a shameless plug in here for one of my builds: forums/presenting-the-renegade-arbalist ... 36716.html

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation