Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3358 replies   477648 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello I had no idea this was even a thing. I just dipped my tow's into hell to test my new bow but I am Ill equiped (other than being able to kill everything very quickly) for hell and he just spawned in my game (or so I think?)

I have no chance in hell (lol) to kill him. So anyone wanna join?
Ozino wrote: 7 months ago
Hello I had no idea this was even a thing. I just dipped my tow's into hell to test my new bow but I am Ill equiped (other than being able to kill everything very quickly) for hell and he just spawned in my game (or so I think?)

I have no chance in hell (lol) to kill him. So anyone wanna join?
Sure, add me if you want.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
NA SC NL walked at 2023-10-24T16:47:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
Asia SC NL is at 5/6

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
Asia SC NL walked at 2023-10-25T11:39:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution

mhlg 981

Americas PC
SC NON LADDER Walks

Host: Members of the Jury Discord
Region(s): NA
Time:
October 27, 2023 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Tomorrow
November 3, 2023 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 10, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 17, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 24, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 1 , 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Members of the Jury will be walking every Thursday in the U.S on SCNL NA from now until the Thursday, November 30, 2023 8:00 PM

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP

Bisu 374

PC
mhlg wrote: 7 months ago
SC NON LADDER Walks

Host: Members of the Jury Discord
Region(s): NA
Time:
October 27, 2023 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Tomorrow
November 3, 2023 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 10, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 17, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 24, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 1 , 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Members of the Jury will be walking every Thursday in the U.S on SCNL NA from now until the Thursday, November 30, 2023 8:00 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the info!

mhlg 981

Americas PC
Just a reminder. There will be a D Clone walk tonight, or early morning if you're in EU :

SC NON LADDER Walks Region: NA

Oct 27, 2023, 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

I just received the post below on Discord. I thought there was only going to be a single walk tonight but the post eludes to there possibly being two.

The advice below holds here as well. If you can't kill D Clone, then make a game, inform us you need help, and then stay in town until help arrives.

MOTJ will be hosting two D Clone Walks on Thursday the 26th. all you have to do is make a Private game for yourself and wait for D Clone to spawn.
If you cant kill D Clone just ask a Fellow MOTJ Member for help or contact a MOD for assistance.

Oct 27, 2023, 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
It seems they are running late. Heidi's cousins, I guess... :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 981

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 7 months ago

It seems they are running late. Heidi's cousins, I guess... :D
They were 13 minutes late. Maybe I'll rib them on Discord tomorrow. :D

mhlg 981

Americas PC
2nd: Thursday, October 26, 2023 1:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 11 minutes

So get in a game now

SC NL NA

Do you know if these Thursday walks will all be two per night? If so I'm gonna be drowning in annis haha

mhlg 981

Americas PC
TheBali wrote: 7 months ago
Do you know if these Thursday walks will all be two per night? If so I'm gonna be drowning in annis haha
No, I didn't even know tonight was going to be two until I got a last minute post.

mhlg 981

Americas PC
Not too shabby!

17-17-9

20-20-5

2nd: Thursday, October 26, 2023 1:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 11 minutes

So get in a game now

SC NL NA
The 2nd one was early than expected. Less than 10 minutes after first one.

Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Not too shabby!

17-17-9

20-20-5
18-15-6 and 13-18-5

I got a 20-20-6 a few days ago, can't always be lucky :D

mhlg 981

Americas PC

So get in a game now

SC NL NA
The 2nd one was early than expected. Less than 10 minutes after first one.
Most streamers and D2r groups are terrible with schedules. The best you can do is get in early, wait, and when it's over save and quit, and if there's another scheduled run jump into another game and wait again.

Most streamers and D2r groups are terrible with schedules. The best you can do is get in early, wait, and when it's over save and quit, and if there's another scheduled rune jump into another game and wait again.
Yeah, I know this, wasn't complaining, I'm up to my ears in annis anyway, doing it just for sport. :D

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 981

Americas PC
Most streamers and D2r groups are terrible with schedules. The best you can do is get in early, wait, and when it's over save and quit, and if there's another scheduled rune jump into another game and wait again.
Yeah, I know this, wasn't complaining, I'm up to my ears in annis anyway, doing it just for sport. :D
I've been choked with annis since ladder 3. The other day I dumped 50 annis in two free for all games just to clear space. Even if I got my numbers down to about 70 or 80 they would all be high annis. :D

I've been choked with annis since ladder 3. The other day I dumped 50 annis in two free for all games just to clear space. Even if I got my numbers down to about 70 or 80 they would all be high annis. :D
Well, I guess you know and understand my pain. :D

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2