Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   3847 views

Description

Hey all!

I've never played before Bowazon or Martial Arts Assasin and in this ladder, I want to try Mosaicsin, although I want my Bowazon in NL.

Questions:

1- I mostly play online P1 so I believe any build around two Mosaic independent of the
Claws
is enough to clear any are with speed. But I am not familiar with the play style. What I learned is that you charged up at the beginning of the run and then play with finishing moves. What is the best combination here? I saw different builds and it is confusing. Also there's no explanation play style.

2-Whic bases should I be looking for even if it's not really necessary for me to min-max? I guess
Claws of Thunder
Phoenix Strike
come first and
Fade
Weapon Block
and
Death Sentry
are also preferable but not sure.

3- For Bowazon, which path should I choose to make the build fast clearer? Since this is a physical build, is the charm selection similar to those on Barb and Zealer?

4- RWs or
Windforce
? I already have Mist buth Faith seems more to offer. Also, which mercenary?

Thanks in advance andgood luck for you all!
Description by basicnecromancy

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all!

I've never played before Bowazon or Martial Arts Assasin and in this ladder, I want to try Mosaicsin, although I want my Bowazon in NL.

Questions:

1- I mostly play online P1 so I believe any build around two Mosaic independent of the
Claws
is enough to clear any are with speed. But I am not familiar with the play style. What I learned is that you charged up at the beginning of the run and then play with finishing moves. What is the best combination here? I saw different builds and it is confusing. Also there's no explanation play style.

2-Whic bases should I be looking for even if it's not really necessary for me to min-max? I guess
Claws of Thunder
Phoenix Strike
come first and
Fade
Weapon Block
and
Death Sentry
are also preferable but not sure.

3- For Bowazon, which path should I choose to make the build fast clearer? Since this is a physical build, is the charm selection similar to those on Barb and Zealer?

4- RWs or
Windforce
? I already have Mist buth Faith seems more to offer. Also, which mercenary?

Thanks in advance andgood luck for you all!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

TheDoo 214

Europe PC
I would have to say Mr. Llama's guide is decently good, so more about that here: https://www.icy-veins.com/d2/multiple-s ... azon-build

I'm personally using the
Windforce
, still don't have all the best items (some of which I have intention of using and deviate a little bit from the guide) and it's melting everything, especially on P1. I also have a couple of bow skillers and don't have any 3/20/20s so I'm pretty much relying on res/att rating charms.

I even tried some off meta hybrid builds like Paladin Ranger (with a bow) or Bowassin or Bowchantress and I can say that using
Widowmaker
(a bow with
Guided Arrow
skill) is devouring beastess!
Plus on top of that it's soooo much fun to play with, so when you get used to it on Bowazon build +
Multiple Shot
for CC, you'll get soooo much fun out of it.

Windforce
is not needed tho, yes it's a massive dmg but on P1 even like a rare bow with +skills, max dmg/mdmgperlvl and att rating will do just fine. The more expensive variant is Faith which is already stated on the link above. :)

Also that guide says it's recommended to use Act 1 or Act 2 Mercs, but I would have to add that Act 5 Merc can be an excellent addition, as a pure tank for you (this makes positioning almost trivial and makes things much easier, at least it did for me, I passed the whole game like that, but have yet to experience late end-game since I'm still like a lvl 80 or something.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation