Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   902 views

Description

I'm farming some Grand and small charms from lvl 96
Terror
zones, so I can re-roll them to get those Skillers+life GC's, and good small charms.
If I get a bad roll, do I just throw it away? Or can I keep re-rolling the same charm over and over until I get what I need?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm farming some Grand and small charms from lvl 96
Terror
zones, so I can re-roll them to get those Skillers+life GC's, and good small charms.
If I get a bad roll, do I just throw it away? Or can I keep re-rolling the same charm over and over until I get what I need?
Item lvl stays, you can dump as many gems as needed on one charm and reroll until that charm gets the desired affixes

This is my Zealer. There aren't many like him and this one is mine.
My Zealer is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I must master my life.
Without me, my Zealer is useless. Without my Zealer, i am useless.

TheDoo 216

Europe PC
Does now any charm from 96+ TZ works like ones from
Baal
and Diablo so you can get 45 life skillers?
Edit: Yeah I also forgot about Nihlatak but I swear I never ever got a GC from him anyway xd

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
TheDoo wrote: 7 months ago
Does now any charm from 96+ TZ works like ones from
Baal
and Diablo so you can get 45 life skillers?
Yes, but 96+ is not necessary. The ilvl requirement for rolling 41+ life on a grand charm is 91, so any 91+ TZ is good enough. I.e., when you're level 89 (assuming you create the games/lobbies yourself).

The thing why only grand charms from
Baal
and Diablo could be used in the past was because there literally were no enemies in the game at a level higher than 88 besides those two (not counting ubers). Diablo is 94, and
Baal
is 99.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot Nilathak, of course. He's 95 :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1611Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Additional question : I have dropped a GC from the Council in TZ, but not sure if it was from one of the Uniques or "standard" Council members.

And my sin is only 88 so TZ 90 : do you confirm what I believe, i.e. I can't guarantee that it is 91+

> if it dropped from the Unique it's 93+ while if it's normal it's only 90 - Council Members do not count as champions, right ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

TheDoo 216

Europe PC
Soooo basically you need to be clvl 89 to be sure any monster can drop it from your TZ. Got it, thanks Shadow<3!

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 7 months ago
Additional question : I have dropped a GC from the Council in TZ, but not sure if it was from one of the Uniques or "standard" Council members.

And my sin is only 88 so TZ 90 : do you confirm what I believe, i.e. I can't guarantee that it is 91+

> if it dropped from the Unique it's 93+ while if it's normal it's only 90 - Council Members do not count as champions, right ?
I wouldn't waste pgems on it if I was even slightly unsure :P

But I would say that you're right, you can't guarantee that it's 91+. Council Members is a bit of a blind spot for me because it seems there is a lot of conflicting information about them out there. Some sites don't even have information about the regular Council Members, just the super Uniques. Maybe someone else who understands the council better can answer.

But again, maybe not worth the mental gymnastics. Better to stick with GC:s from less confusing situations ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
All I can say is I've been periodically rerolling a
Baal
GC for what seems like months, and have yet to get anything remotely worthwhile so goodluck ;)

So misunderstood, but what's a world without Enigma?
TerminusEst wrote: 7 months ago
All I can say is I've been periodically rerolling a
Baal
GC for what seems like months, and have yet to get anything remotely worthwhile so goodluck ;)
This it takes saint like patience for Esp for 45's I've only ever rolled 3x over my entire d2 career.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...