Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   11249 views

Description

this is the first normal rush ive done post patch 2.4 and the talk to cain then go straight to durance lvl 3 tp is not working. It says "impossible" "i cant" like it used to do if you forget to talk to cain after killing council.

I've tried relogging and making a new game 3 times, also tried the old glitch where having the
Flail
in your hands allowed you to pass through the durance TP from your power acter. Any Insight into this?
Description by jarheads0331

Can be used to make Runewords:

this is the first normal rush ive done post patch 2.4 and the talk to cain then go straight to durance lvl 3 tp is not working. It says "impossible" "i cant" like it used to do if you forget to talk to cain after killing council.

I've tried relogging and making a new game 3 times, also tried the old glitch where having the
Flail
in your hands allowed you to pass through the durance TP from your power acter. Any Insight into this?
Answeredby Schnorki2 years agoGo to post
Blizz intentionally removed that loophole.

Completing A3 now requires actually building the flail and smashing the orb before you can get to meph.

About time people learned how to navigate A3.. :D

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER

Schnorki 3185Moderator

PC
Blizz intentionally removed that loophole.

Completing A3 now requires actually building the
Flail
and smashing the orb before you can get to meph.

About time people learned how to navigate A3.. :D
This post was marked as the best answer.
OP
mother...of...god no....
thanks schnorki

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER
They really need to make a recipe for socketing items in the same way
Larzuk
works (without consuming SoJ). The rushing for socket quest is very dull and this made it worse.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Yeah, that are not so good news. :-(

This will extend the TTL (Time to
Larzuk
) a lot.

Stood Awhile and listend.

PSN: Seltsem
PSN: Wiesenliese
PC: Inkunzi#2318

Only trading items for items - no RMT, no FG.

To trade on PlayStation, it is not necessary to first send and confirm a friend request
That would be a great use for the Standard Of Hero item. Throw it in the cube with some gear and add socket(s). Got a few of them I've been saving, hoping Blizz eventually adds some sort of reason to have them.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
That would be a great use for the Standard Of Hero item. Throw it in the cube with some gear and add socket(s). Got a few of them I've been saving, hoping Blizz eventually adds some sort of reason to have them.
This is what always shows up as a suggestion regarding a socket recipe. It is perfectly logical, gated behind grind, making sense all throughout...so probably a no.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Thought everyone knew this, guess not. To by pass organ collecting in act 3. Simply go to Trav council and kill them all, leave game and join a new game in which the orb has already been destroyed/quest completed. Durance to lv1 will be open, find the WP in lv 2, leave game. Make new game of your own and you will be able to WP to Durance lv2 and continue onward. After defeating
Mephisto
, all of the quests relating to the
Flail
/orb show complete.

ALWAYS open to other offers if you feel I’m asking for too much or if you do not have exactly what I am looking for.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...