Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   941 views

Description

First of all hi everyone, long time creeper but first post. Long long time OG d2 Player, been playing since before LoD came out back in the day and pretty much have never stopped. A couple 1 year breaks here and there but always going back. I'll post more history later but to the point:

On topic:
It seems like a
Blade Barrier
version of a jmod
Monarch
but with life and all res, but I'm not positive. How much would this be worth approx? Of course I found this one on my 1.13c singleplayer PlugY version on PC, but I've also been playing D2R on my Switch lately so I do both. Also been getting into hardcore lately too. Anyways picture attached

Can be used to make Runewords:

First of all hi everyone, long time creeper but first post. Long long time OG d2 Player, been playing since before LoD came out back in the day and pretty much have never stopped. A couple 1 year breaks here and there but always going back. I'll post more history later but to the point:

On topic:
It seems like a
Blade Barrier
version of a jmod
Monarch
but with life and all res, but I'm not positive. How much would this be worth approx? Of course I found this one on my 1.13c singleplayer PlugY version on PC, but I've also been playing D2R on my Switch lately so I do both. Also been getting into hardcore lately too. Anyways picture attached
Nothing, JMOD is good because of its 4 sockets.

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Bisu 371

PC
Agree with Verband.

You can first compare it to
Herald Of Zakarum
and see where it stands.

Necrarch 1666Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Or a simple Spirit
Monarch

Sorry, no value - but practical to level up.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Ah that's right the sockets I completely forgot haha duh. Okay yep tossing thanks for the heads up. Although I have found 2 Jalal's in the last 24 hours, I know for a fact those are worth keeping :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation