Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   881 views

Description

Whats a good place to run for exp if I want to get 75 fast. I got Act 4 Hell by rushing but didnt finish it. For I do hear Chaos is good for it. For I was doing Eldritch in nightmare for exp but its slow. So was wondering if anyone here knew a spot better.
Description by HawkyDragneel

Can be used to make Runewords:

Whats a good place to run for exp if I want to get 75 fast. I got Act 4 Hell by rushing but didnt finish it. For I do hear Chaos is good for it. For I was doing Eldritch in nightmare for exp but its slow. So was wondering if anyone here knew a spot better.
https://maxroll.gg/d2/resources/experience - you can read this, especially a part about 3 tiers. As I understand, the best way for you to farm locations with alvl (it can be easily found) equals or close in value to your clvl. If there are several - then choose the one which you can clear faster with your build.

I don't mind negotiating, if it's within reason.
OP
gor1ck wrote: 9 months ago
https://maxroll.gg/d2/resources/experience - you can read this, especially a part about 3 tiers. As I understand, the best way for you to farm locations with alvl (it can be easily find) equals or close in value to your clvl. If there are several - then choose the one which you can clear faster with your build.
Thanks!
There is an exp chart here too. My suggestion is to try a few different locations for 10-15 minutes and try to watch the exp meter. Whatever fills it up fastest, with you having the least amount of problems running wherever you are, should be where you should be farming.

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:Di ... uide_v1.10
OP
Taurean wrote: 9 months ago
There is an exp chart here too. My suggestion is to try a few different locations for 10-15 minutes and try to watch the exp meter. Whatever fills it up fastest, with you having the least amount of problems running wherever you are, should be where you should be farming.

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:Di ... uide_v1.10
Aye thanks for this as well. I got 75 pretty quickly just running
Chaos Sanctuary
and a couple
Baal
runs on nightmare. took me 20-30 mins maybe.
But yeah appreciate the link :D
grush Chaos to 65 then hell
Baal
to 90 then run p8 tz /
Baal
to 99

This is the fastest way. this is on p8 ofc in public games or private
Baal
/ tz runs.

Usally you should stick to
Baal
games to lvl 90 then when you have gear and stronger build you can start farming tz urself in "i tz you mf" games or just join
Baal
runs and take tz, make sure to always look for tz runs for Tombs , CS, WSK for insane xp, 96-99 is where
Baal
running becomes slow (esp at 97 and 98) and tz is crucial.

If your getting xp yourself, Tombs > CS and also run TZs you can do this on nm aswell.

PM if I win
OP
Naitsirk wrote: 9 months ago
grush Chaos to 65 then hell
Baal
to 90 then run p8 tz /
Baal
to 99

This is the fastest way. this is on p8 ofc in public games or private
Baal
/ tz runs.

Usally you should stick to
Baal
games to lvl 90 then when you have gear and stronger build you can start farming tz urself in "i tz you mf" games or just join
Baal
runs and take tz, make sure to always look for tz runs for Tombs , CS, WSK for insane xp, 96-99 is where
Baal
running becomes slow (esp at 97 and 98) and tz is crucial.

If your getting xp yourself, Tombs > CS and also run TZs you can do this on nm aswell.
I see I see. I was like for a second what the heck is TZ then it occurred to me. Oh
Terror
zones XD.
But yeah I am happy with seeing this, and uh. I will try to join those games if I see them. Or create my own I suppose, but yeah much appreciated for this info. Thanks!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...