Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   15183 views

Description

Hi everyone :)

Just wanted to post this topic to celebrate a milestone for diablo2.io - after two years of operation the site has now reached 100,000 registered users! I honestly never expected it to be so popular.

A massive thank you to all the moderators, contributors, donators, and members who have made this place possible. Here's to another twenty years of Diablo 2, you guys rock.

- Teebling
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Hi everyone :)

Just wanted to post this topic to celebrate a milestone for diablo2.io - after two years of operation the site has now reached 100,000 registered users! I honestly never expected it to be so popular.

A massive thank you to all the moderators, contributors, donators, and members who have made this place possible. Here's to another twenty years of Diablo 2, you guys rock.

- Teebling

Wow. Well done. It is the best D2R website by far.
Congratulations! Well deserved for sure. Wonder if I was that 100,000th who joined when I registered yesterday XD
That's really nice! I'm really proud to belong to this community!
Congratulations! Im my opinion this is best d2 remake site around! Used to check
Arreat Summit
back in the days, but mostly search everything here for now.

Please feel free to check my free items and pick any you need!
I joined a week ago, after the first or second day there was a depressing impression that I was the last newcomer who for some reason visited the self-contained community of old fans. But apparently, new people still appear, maybe not new to the game, but at least new to this site.

I don't mind negotiating, if it's within reason.
Took a while, but I am glad diablo2.io is growing to this extent. Extraordinary work Teebling.

This type of support its a feedback loop that keeps me an avid player and community supporter, which is a nice feel.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Congratulations! I love this site, its very intuitive to use and has every piece of info one would need. Also, I love trading here, awesome community!
Congratulations!
This site is different from all others D2R trading related. And while it doesn't have the largest selection of items it's still the most cozy due to the ease of use, the large database, the helping sections and last but not least due to the awesome community. I received help when I started here and I'm trying to pay it forward ever since.
Great job, Teebling!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats Teebs. So happy to be around here. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Bisu 369

PC
Grats to the big 100K~~~

Thanks Teebs for this beautiful site!
I hope to see it grow further. A friendly community would be nice.
Yeah @Teebling you should be very proud and happy. As I just joined I can understand your feelings for this achievement. Good work do pay off, and yes the community here is so warm and welcome. I will support this website for as long as I breathe air!
Congrats! Used several sites this one is my fav by far!

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
LET's GO!!!!

@Teebling

Congrats! I use this site daily, and I find it incredibly useful, so I try to send people here from reddit and other places when I can

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
That's what you get for building something that's actually good (and dare I say far superior to alternatives in most regards). :P

At the same time, kudos to the 100k folks who continue to make this place one of the least toxic online communities I for one am aware of. It remains a very welcome change.
I'm not surprised at all! It's the best D2R website! Congrats!
The D2/D2R community benefits so much from this website just being around. I have traded with, gifted to and befriended many other likeminded people that play & enjoy this wonderful game. Congrats Teebling and kudos to all that continue to make this awesome website what it is today.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
All the accolades are well-deserved, becauseTeebling has done an amazing job building diablo2.io. Congrats for building such a great D2 gaming resource and social media platform.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation