Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   3047 views

Description

Im not sure how as I certainly dont have any RoJ's, Was grinding
The Countess
and I get a big red Diablo. I teled away and am sitting on the other side. Do you think there is a chance in hell that I can kill him solo? I assume not, or it would take hours but good to know if leaving him is a waste or not before I throw myself at him futilely until I lose a level haha.

Some more about myself:
New to D2R, played D2Lod as a kid. I got to about level 85 with my barb. Got stuck on Hell Meph when I was 9 haha.

Been playing a few weeks casually but like to be competitive in any game I play.

Ps, Considering respecing into Lightning or Cold. Is Fire Viable?
Description by botlabash

Can be used to make Runewords:

Im not sure how as I certainly dont have any RoJ's, Was grinding
The Countess
and I get a big red Diablo. I teled away and am sitting on the other side. Do you think there is a chance in hell that I can kill him solo? I assume not, or it would take hours but good to know if leaving him is a waste or not before I throw myself at him futilely until I lose a level haha.

Some more about myself:
New to D2R, played D2Lod as a kid. I got to about level 85 with my barb. Got stuck on Hell Meph when I was 9 haha.

Been playing a few weeks casually but like to be competitive in any game I play.

Ps, Considering respecing into Lightning or Cold. Is Fire Viable?
I can smack him for you if you want. Just add me.
LE: Free of
Charge
, of course. :)

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
As for the damage output, lightning is clearly the winner. Though you need high end equipment to tackle DClone.

Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
OP
SnowSnow wrote: 9 months ago
Charge
Unfortunately I had an ISP problem and got disconnected from the game and he seems to be gone, But what caused him to spawn in the first place is what has me confused.
botlabash wrote: 9 months ago
Charge
Unfortunately I had an ISP problem and got disconnected from the game and he seems to be gone, But what caused him to spawn in the first place is what has me confused.
Dclone spawn was changed. It is now a global event. So as soon as the required number of SoJ gets sold for that region and game mode he spawns.
You can check the tracker here: dclonetracker.php.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
It will be spawned again soon by a streamer. Let me know if you need help.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
OP
It will be spawned again soon by a streamer. Let me know if you need help.
Id love that, Could you DM me your Blizzard Id and Ill add you? Ive sent you mine.
botlabash wrote: 9 months ago
Do you think there is a chance in hell that I can kill him solo? I assume not, or it would take hours but good to know if leaving him is a waste or not before I throw myself at him futilely until I lose a level haha.
Make an Edge (or any other source of Prevent Monster Heal, but Edge has an advantage of being a ranged weapon, and it's really cheap) and hit the Big D with it. Then you'll have nigh-unlimited time (80 minutes exactly; can be extended) to kill him without worrying about his regeneration.

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And Edge is practical as it adds Poison damage : BigD will turn Green when actually hit :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
A trusted dclone killer is asking for a trusted dclone killer...

Im stuck with an alt in one of my games , tried to get him i got him like 40% but its a mountain to climb. Can anyone hop in and deal with him?

thanks

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

WTB List : Cold Skillers + Life ( 28-35 range )
Sup
Archon Plate
White or 4 soc ( close to perfect 13/13, 15/13. 14/13 etc )
Sup Ethereal Base for Pride
Euthivolos wrote: 9 months ago

Im stuck with an alt in one of my games , tried to get him i got him like 40% but its a mountain to climb. Can anyone hop in and deal with him?

thanks
Caiobrito#11137

Ladder and Non ladder trades

Timezone: GMT-3
BR HUEHUEHUEHUE
caiobritones wrote: 9 months ago

thanks
Caiobrito#11137

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

WTB List : Cold Skillers + Life ( 28-35 range )
Sup
Archon Plate
White or 4 soc ( close to perfect 13/13, 15/13. 14/13 etc )
Sup Ethereal Base for Pride

ShadowHeart 1751Moderator

Europe PC
For future reference - you can leave your own game and rejoin it as a different character. The game will stay up for several minutes as long as you don't create/join another game with the same B.Net account.

You can do this even if you used the "PLAY" button instead of the lobby - if you check the Party menu (P) and click the Eye icon you'll see the game name/password, "Game" followed by lots of numbers. It's not very clear but this is both the game name and game password. The "PLAY" games can be joined like any lobby game, just make sure you write it down correctly before you attempt to exit and rejoin.

It's easy enough to try it yourself :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Something else about unexpected
Diablo Clone
spawns on wimpy characters:

If you don't want to leave and rejoin your own game or get help and don't have the stuff for Edge lying around, you can actually shop throwing weapons with Prevent Monster Heal from merchants. I did this once to beat a Dclone on a tragically bad meteorb Sorceress once. It's not as good as the above options, but it is an option.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation