Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   5543 views

Useful tips & tricks for using the site

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Here are a few site-related things I thought I'd explain that might not be entirely obvious to new members:
  • In order to create a tooltip link to an item like this:
    Silks of the Victor
    , just type the exact name of the item in your post (case insensitive). That's it :) When you submit the post, that text will automatically become a tooltip link.
  • If you don't want something to be autolinked, wrap it in a [nolink][/nolink] tag and it will be ignored.
  • In order to mention someone, just wrap their username in the [mention][/mention] tag. After you've posted it will look like @TyraelSword and they will receive a notification.
  • A red square next to a trade/topic indicates that you have unread posts inside it. A grey square indicates that you've read everything there already.
  • Your forum level is based off of your post count, and progression is linear until level 99, where it stops.
  • To automatically add your bnet tag to posts you make in the trading area, edit your profile and look for the 'Battle.Net ID' field
  • You can customise your avatar, signature, and character details by going to your appearance settings area.
  • By editing your notification settings, you can enable email notifications. It's also possible to turn off notifications for each trigger in this panel.
  • Your previously saved topic bookmarks, post bookmarks, attachments, and post drafts can be managed from the saved area of your control panel.
  • Private messages in your 'Outbox' mean that you have sent the mail but it hasn't been read yet. Once it has been read it appears in the 'Sent' box.
  • If you're having trouble with people on your trade listing, you can squelch them to hide their posts.
  • If you get a lot of private messags, you can organise and route them with rules and folders.
  • Commenting on any trade will make you auto-follow the listing, generating notifications. If you want this behaviour (auto notifications) to also extend to forum topics you can enable it here.
  • If you don't like the card/tiled UI in the database, you can enable 'Superwide' layout. Look for the 'Filters & Options' or 'Layout' buttons to configure your UI. You can also hide the sidebar from your user dropdown if so desired.
  • If you edit one of your posts anywhere on the forums (except the trade market), a revision will be stored of the original version. Look for the little 'clock' icon next to your posts and you will be able to compare the different 'versions' of the post, or restore previous versions.
  • You can hide your stash from your profile by editing your profile settings (near the bottom).
  • If you use the forums a lot, you can see all unread topics since your last visit in one place.
  • You are able to like your own posts if desired (commonly asked question)
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Here are a few site-related things I thought I'd explain that might not be entirely obvious to new members:
  • In order to create a tooltip link to an item like this:
    Silks of the Victor
    , just type the exact name of the item in your post (case insensitive). That's it :) When you submit the post, that text will automatically become a tooltip link.
  • If you don't want something to be autolinked, wrap it in a [nolink][/nolink] tag and it will be ignored.
  • In order to mention someone, just wrap their username in the [mention][/mention] tag. After you've posted it will look like @TyraelSword and they will receive a notification.
  • A red square next to a trade/topic indicates that you have unread posts inside it. A grey square indicates that you've read everything there already.
  • Your forum level is based off of your post count, and progression is linear until level 99, where it stops.
  • To automatically add your bnet tag to posts you make in the trading area, edit your profile and look for the 'Battle.Net ID' field
  • You can customise your avatar, signature, and character details by going to your appearance settings area.
  • By editing your notification settings, you can enable email notifications. It's also possible to turn off notifications for each trigger in this panel.
  • Your previously saved topic bookmarks, post bookmarks, attachments, and post drafts can be managed from the saved area of your control panel.
  • Private messages in your 'Outbox' mean that you have sent the mail but it hasn't been read yet. Once it has been read it appears in the 'Sent' box.
  • If you're having trouble with people on your trade listing, you can squelch them to hide their posts.
  • If you get a lot of private messags, you can organise and route them with rules and folders.
  • Commenting on any trade will make you auto-follow the listing, generating notifications. If you want this behaviour (auto notifications) to also extend to forum topics you can enable it here.
  • If you don't like the card/tiled UI in the database, you can enable 'Superwide' layout. Look for the 'Filters & Options' or 'Layout' buttons to configure your UI. You can also hide the sidebar from your user dropdown if so desired.
  • If you edit one of your posts anywhere on the forums (except the trade market), a revision will be stored of the original version. Look for the little 'clock' icon next to your posts and you will be able to compare the different 'versions' of the post, or restore previous versions.
  • You can hide your stash from your profile by editing your profile settings (near the bottom).
  • If you use the forums a lot, you can see all unread topics since your last visit in one place.
  • You are able to like your own posts if desired (commonly asked question)

Hi, Brand new here. How do I trade the items I have in the game here on this site? Sorry, completely new here. Been playing the game for ages, but never traded before. Thannk you!
FreeRunner wrote: 9 months ago
Hi, Brand new here. How do I trade the items I have in the game here on this site? Sorry, completely new here. Been playing the game for ages, but never traded before. Thannk you!
You can create a listing for your item in the trade section of the site trade/
Afterward people will see your listing either by looking at all trade or that item specifically.

When you agree on a price you can either add them on Battle.net to meet in-game

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511
Thank you JulieP!

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Welcome around !
You have several guides around to help you with these.
To improve your chances to sell your stuff, be sure to fill the item filters properly, and if you know the prices, try to give one.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Hey guys!
How do I add my bnet link on a comment? I've been struggling with this.

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
In your profile.
On your account name on top right -> View Profile -> Edit Profile

That's where you can add your Bnet account, personnalize your trading tabs, add an avatar and signature...

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Hi friends, why I have status “not yet verified” Bnet ID?
Id is correct I checked and I already made few deals.
Does it any matter on functionality? Or I should just let it go? :)

Thx a lot for this site, really great job!

Zone of Furious Anger
Great Russian Empire

atari 459

Europe XLinux
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Battle.net ID verify and login

If you are already registered here, you can now link your Battle.net account to your diablo2.io account via Oauth. This lets you use your battle.net credentials to sign into d2io, and proves that you are the verified owner of the bnet tag you advertise on your profile/in your trades. You get a little green lock icon next to it if it matches the Bnet tag you linked.
You can trade and use diablo2.io without verifying your acc. It just proves that your are the owner of that battle.net acc. If you want to link/verify your acc you have to go to "Account Prefs --> Bnet Link"

Thanks a lot my friend, now its veryfied !

Zone of Furious Anger
Great Russian Empire

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...