diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2946 replies   383414 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

After countless runs through 85 lvl areas, the unique Bow to rule them all,
Windforce
. Offline. Players 7, 300 MF With my PS Sin. Silospen drop calc says 1 in ~840,000 from Oblivion Knights at CS

PD: it rolled perfect 🤩
It was rainy outside earlier today so i stayed in playing computer and the kids watched tv, i decided to make som space in the stash, so i rolled 4
Blood Gloves
, and got these pair. sold them for 5
Jah
+ 7
Ber
. pretty damn lucky roll if u ask me :P.

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
^ man that blood craft reminded me of my "junkie" level of crafting back in LOD during the "diabloii.net" days...

If i still kept those pics (lost with my pentium 4 machine) ..i wonder how many Jahs/bers i'll get LOL.

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.

Deleted User 63530 0

Hallsingland wrote: 10 months ago
It was rainy outside earlier today so i stayed in playing computer and the kids watched tv, i decided to make som space in the stash, so i rolled 4
Blood Gloves
Jah
+ 7
Ber
best gloves for java i saw ever
basicnecromancy wrote: 10 months ago
After gearing too many online chars, decided to go SSF with all P8. My Hammerdin struggled sometimes but finally finished at level 90 with only shit items and 2 Spirit. During the run, hell forge gave me a
Gul
. Then a random mob dropped another in LK. Except these 2, highest rune I got is
Um
. But RNG made me a favor to make HotO. After that, running TZ Andy and within 2 run, she gave me
Tal
's armor and amu, which are hardest to find. Then a cold sunder -71. I got the message!:D
After this, I found a -70 fire and cold sunder back to back. Holy RNG!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
After gearing too many online chars, decided to go SSF with all P8. My Hammerdin struggled sometimes but finally finished at level 90 with only shit items and 2 Spirit. During the run, hell forge gave me a
Gul
. Then a random mob dropped another in LK. Except these 2, highest rune I got is
Um
. But RNG made me a favor to make HotO. After that, running TZ Andy and within 2 run, she gave me
Tal
's armor and amu, which are hardest to find. Then a cold sunder -71. I got the message!:D
After this, I found a -70 fire and cold sunder back to back. Holy RNG!
And a perfect
Tal
's armor. HF.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
Blood Gloves
Jah
+ 7
Ber
Wow those gloves are incredible!!! Grats man. Imagine if 10% CB.. I think my eyes wouldve popped out of my head xD

Anyways, I've been playing D4 for a bit and had some good times reaching lvl 100 on my Barb, but after the most recent mega nerf patch, I'll have to part ways a little earlier than expected with that game. Was an abrupt ending to what could've been something great. Maybe they'll fix it, but I'll have moved on most likely by that point.

Figured it was time to finally log back into D2R and check my trades. HOLY CRAP!!! High bid offers for quite a few of my items. But one offer stood out the most: 10
Jah
+ 10
Ber
for a perfect 15% ED / 3 AR / 5 Socket
Phase Blade
that I had bought for
Jah
+
Ber
a few months back. Ended up rolling 393/40 on it first try, which unfortunately wasn't an upgrade for me. I had this thing listed for at least 3-4 months with no one biting on my fairly high BIN price.

But today, right when I checked.. There it was. An offer had been made!! Was a nice, friendly trade.
Very happy with this sale, making close to 1000% profit. The 393 dmg roll really wasn't that good, IMO, but was good enough where I didn't want to reroll it. My question is, is this luck thanks to a desperate buyer, or is the economy that inflated now where people are throwing away handfuls of Jahs and Bers for something that only cost maybe 5-6
Jah
a few months ago? Makes me wonder if I should've held it longer and tried to sell for more! 50
Jah
by Christmas? Do you guys think there's non-stop, steady inflation thanks to botters? Or could we see a crash/ceiling hit eventually where rune prices drop/level out?

TLDR: Bought low, quit for a few months, came back and sold high

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 10 months ago
Blood Gloves
Jah
+ 7
Ber
Wow those gloves are incredible!!! Grats man. Imagine if 10% CB.. I think my eyes wouldve popped out of my head xD

Anyways, I've been playing D4 for a bit and had some good times reaching lvl 100 on my Barb, but after the most recent mega nerf patch, I'll have to part ways a little earlier than expected with that game. Was an abrupt ending to what could've been something great. Maybe they'll fix it, but I'll have moved on most likely by that point.

Figured it was time to finally log back into D2R and check my trades. HOLY CRAP!!! High bid offers for quite a few of my items. But one offer stood out the most: 10
Jah
+ 10
Ber
for a perfect 15% ED / 3 AR / 5 Socket
Phase Blade
that I had bought for
Jah
+
Ber
a few months back. Ended up rolling 393/40 on it first try, which unfortunately wasn't an upgrade for me. I had this thing listed for at least 3-4 months with no one biting on my fairly high BIN price.

But today, right when I checked.. There it was. An offer had been made!! Was a nice, friendly trade.

Perf_grief_base_393dmg_SOLD.png

Very happy with this sale, making close to 1000% profit. The 393 dmg roll really wasn't that good, IMO, but was good enough where I didn't want to reroll it. My question is, is this luck thanks to a desperate buyer, or is the economy that inflated now where people are throwing away handfuls of Jahs and Bers for something that only cost maybe 5-6
Jah
a few months ago? Makes me wonder if I should've held it longer and tried to sell for more! 50
Jah
by Christmas? Do you guys think there's non-stop, steady inflation thanks to botters? Or could we see a crash/ceiling hit eventually where rune prices drop/level out?

TLDR: Bought low, quit for a few months, came back and sold high
Thx man =), yes those were really one of a kind glooves, not sure i'l ever roll a pair of these again. Even the name "Havoc Grasp Vampirebone" were really suitable imho. Allso, nice Grief :), i have an 12ED 1Ar 5os
Phase Blade
that im wondering of rolling into a Grief, but with all my luck burnt in those glooves im not so sure anymore XD. grz to your trade btw, high amounts of HR in my world :).

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
Last night tought I gonna end the session with an
Andariel
run and call it a day...then a rare
Diadem
dropped right away...first time ever finding a Griffons,and it rolled pretty well 18/15. Had a nice sleep after this :D almost forgot: my Infinity Sorc have only 49% MF .. lol
Travincal
can be very lucrative, especially during terrorized. I got nice drops from there but never a High Rune. My time has come however ( they did actually gave me a warning shot with a
Mal
earlier in the day. I also got an
Ohm
from
Chaos Sanctuary
few hours ago but no point posting an
Ohm
and a
Mal
:)

Picture taken few minutes ago.

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

WTB List : Cold Skillers + Life ( 28-35 range )
Sup
Archon Plate
White or 4 soc ( close to perfect 13/13, 15/13. 14/13 etc )
Sup Ethereal Base for Pride

Necrarch 1732Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Euthivolos wrote: 10 months ago
Travincal
can be very lucrative, especially during terrorized. I got nice drops from there but never a High Rune. My time has come however ( they did actually gave me a warning shot with a
Mal
Ohm
from
Chaos Sanctuary
Ohm
and a
Mal

The
Ith
with the
Jah
is a clear sign of what you should get doing for now :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Euthivolos wrote: 10 months ago
Travincal
Mal
Ohm
from
Chaos Sanctuary
Ohm
and a
Mal

The
Ith
with the
Jah
is a clear sign of what you should get doing for now :)
Haha i actually thought of the same thing! They were like here dude ill give you the hard one, plus one more to give you the hint, so chop chop. Problem is i already have one and i dont have a use for a second one, was kind of them tho :P

On Vacation for 2 weeks - All of my buy or sell offers are retracted and frozen.

WTB List : Cold Skillers + Life ( 28-35 range )
Sup
Archon Plate
White or 4 soc ( close to perfect 13/13, 15/13. 14/13 etc )
Sup Ethereal Base for Pride
Not exactly perfect but I am over the moon for my first ever roll
don't have a pic, but 1 year ago an almost perfect
Death's Web
dropped in sarina's basement.
1 point off perfect. 2/49/12/12. didn't know its value, so i sold it for
Lo
Ohm
Um

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cool things that happened in S4 to me:
- Found SoJ in hell Trav (non-TZ)
- Found 2 perfects
Flame Rift
and
Cold Rupture
in the same TZ Trav run (!)
- Found
Ohm
in TZ Halls
- Found
Jah
in TZ
Frozen River

After I made an Enigma, I started to occasionally do Meph runs.
The first item I had in mind to pray for was an
Arachnid Mesh
In the second or third run, I happened to get a Perfect one! (pic)
It was the force of positive thoughts, I think.

Hope still more to come.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Finally something decent to show that just happened on accident (went to kill some mobs with my pally after a 11/12 necro torch):

Ethereal
149/150 ED
29/30 STR
10 LL

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Found this a couple of days back, non-terrorized
Chaos Sanctuary
. Essentially perfect. I might put it up for sale.

Deleted User 63530 0

first Trist run in day (and last :D)
I had to celebrate this one =)

My streak of incredible luck since buying d2r three weeks ago continues. In the past 3 weeks, I've managed to drop a perfect
Nightwing's Veil
, perfect 50%
War Traveler
, a
Ber
, 2
Arachnid Mesh
, and now a perfect cold damage
Death's Fathom
. There's very little I can add to my blizzard sorceress at this point.
tenbux wrote: 9 months ago
I had to celebrate this one =)

My streak of incredible luck since buying d2r three weeks ago continues. In the past 3 weeks, I've managed to drop a perfect
Nightwing's Veil
, perfect 50%
War Traveler
, a
Ber
, 2
Arachnid Mesh
, and now a perfect cold damage
Death's Fathom
. There's very little I can add to my blizzard sorceress at this point.
Where are you farming and how, I need to do what you are doing!

azeroti#1149
PC/PS/Switch
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!