Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   3587 views

Description

Would it be a good idea if myself or someone else creates an Anni giveaway index forum post?

It would have links to all Anni giveaways in one spot. Perhaps to "randomise" it a bit, it could be sorted by username alphabetically, and each time it is updated, the bottom letter goes to the top (i.e. today it may be ABCDE, then it becomes EABCD etc.).

Those who want a listing can post their link and members can report dead links. I think this would be a tidier alternative to random forum posts and trade listings that don't show prominently.

Right now, I have a fair bit of spare time so I'm happy to volunteer to maintain it, but once I start my next (irl) business in a month or two, I may no longer have the time.

Do you think this would work?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Would it be a good idea if myself or someone else creates an Anni giveaway index forum post?

It would have links to all Anni giveaways in one spot. Perhaps to "randomise" it a bit, it could be sorted by username alphabetically, and each time it is updated, the bottom letter goes to the top (i.e. today it may be ABCDE, then it becomes EABCD etc.).

Those who want a listing can post their link and members can report dead links. I think this would be a tidier alternative to random forum posts and trade listings that don't show prominently.

Right now, I have a fair bit of spare time so I'm happy to volunteer to maintain it, but once I start my next (irl) business in a month or two, I may no longer have the time.

Do you think this would work?

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Necrarch 1610Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The easiest is just to make a trade with "Free" tag.

That's what I do myself,, as many users don't go to the forums.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
I already have such a trade. What prompted this was actually multiple forum posts giving away Annis... which I don't mind, but I think it would be nice if users can see all the free Anni trades in one spot.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Lanceor wrote: 10 months ago
I think this would be a tidier alternative to random forum posts and trade listings that don't show prominently.
This might look tidier agreed, but people are still going make new topics for giveaways because its more enjoyable for them to have the spotlight with their own topic, and their giveaway may have different rules or requirements (contests etc) which won't work in a megathread or sticky.

Whilst I appreciate the effort to streamline and organise, I'd prefer it if we kept things the way they are tbh. As Nec pointed out there are always the Free
Annihilus
trade listings available for browsing too.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...