Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   1531 views

Description

First of all apologies if this has been asked before, or if this is not the correct place to post this question. With that out of the way now to my question.

How do you trade quantities that exceed your inventory without being scammed? For example someone wants to sell x rune for 90 Pgems or other lower runes.

Can be used to make Runewords:

First of all apologies if this has been asked before, or if this is not the correct place to post this question. With that out of the way now to my question.

How do you trade quantities that exceed your inventory without being scammed? For example someone wants to sell x rune for 90 Pgems or other lower runes.
You can use mid-value Rune/Item.
For example 90PG =>
Vex
, you can do 3 times:
40PG =>
Ist

40PG =>
Ist

Ist
+ 10PG =>
Vex

Relax and have fun!
OP
Thanks for the response mockinbirdreal!

There is a post where someone's trading
Lo
for 90 Rals. Thing is, breaking the trade doesn' t work. 20 rals=
Ist
, so doing it this way would net me 4.5
Ist
. In the trade value guide I read that
Lo
= 14
Ist

ShadowHeart 1747Moderator

Europe PC
Rune values can fluctuate over time, the only way to be certain of the current price range is to refer to recent prices here or on other trading sites.

Lo
, for example, seems to have dropped a lot in value in the last couple of months, it's only worth around 5
Ist
these days.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
So it evens out. Thanks, i should've checked the price. Didn' t think of that.
Also, people that have good trust levels trade by dropping. It's the easiest way. No one will destroy the hard built reputation for a rune. But I don't recommend it otherwise.
LE: Also, this only applies to low values. Always trade high values through trade window.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
ShadowHeart wrote: 10 months ago
Rune values can fluctuate over time, the only way to be certain of the current price range is to refer to recent prices here or on other trading sites.

Lo
, for example, seems to have dropped a lot in value in the last couple of months, it's only worth around 5
Ist
these days.
Right,
Lo
is currently worth 5
Ist
. The prices of the trade values guide are not up to date. I recommend you to use the Price Check Tool to look at recent sales.

I also wonder how people trade prices of
Jah
or
Ber
runes that exceeds the stash. Often saw prices like 100
Jah
or similiar.

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Just updated the price guide :)

For the higher prices, I see on Traderie that people trade 3/20/20 small charms, they are probably worth around 40
Jah
(to be checked --> See below, I stand corrected :) )

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

jnvc 25

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Just updated the price guide :)

For the higher prices, I see on Traderie that people trade 3/20/20 small charms, they are probably worth around 40
Jah
(to be checked)
Little correction: 3/20/20 are going around 100
Jah
;) (at least latest trades I saw on traderie and the other rmt site...)

All my trades are NON-LADDER
Severon wrote: 10 months ago

Usually for trades with an unknown individual exceeding trade window size, a fair value swap is made for whatever portion of the trade fits in the window. The point is to condense the volume of some bulk of items into something with a higher price density. For example, condensing a bucket of
Jah
runes down into a charm and then trading all the charms or whatever you received from the interim trades for the final trade item.

If you're trading 90 Pgems for
Vex
, for example, you could do:

30 pgems <-> 1/3
Vex
value (idk,
Ist
or
Mal
Um
or whatever)
30 pgems <-> 1/3
Vex
value
30 pgems <-> 1/3
Vex
value
Runes received <->
Vex

I wouldn't sweat trying to get exactly 1/3 a
Vex
on each trade if you're doing three even split trades on your 90 pgems. I don't think many people will care if they hand you 0.4
Vex
or 0.25
Vex
on a particular one, but I would be suspicious of someone who only wants to hand you 0.25
Vex
for each of the three trades.

Or if you're trying to swap 80-100
Jah
for a 3/20/20, you could do:

Jah
<-> 20/20 Ptorch
Jah
<-> 20/10/10 Anni
Ptorch + Anni + 15-37
Jah
<-> 3/20/20

This is just an example I've made up, so don't take the values above as actual trade values. You basically just condense the rune value into a single high priced item, like a 40+ Life skiller, 5@/7mf sc, 7/11 sc, or something else. That way if someone does skip out on you, you still have an item that could be traded to get your runes/gems/whatever back.

Please make all offers on the listing page
OP
Thank you all for your responses!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...