Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4238 replies   656691 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 877

Americas PC
Heidi is doing a 2nd SC NL walk in about 1 hour and 41 minutes.

Region TBD.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Just announced on stream, one more coming in 1 hour and 40 minutes, region TBD.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 877

Americas PC
geNia wrote: 1 year ago
Nooooo, I missed it by just a minute...
When Heidi does a walk it's usually a good idea to get in a game about 5 minutes early and then don't leave it until a walk has occurred and that could be 10 or even 15 minutes late.

The good news is that there is going to be another walk.

Can you ask Heidi to do runs slower? That is, increase clone status to like level 4, update the tracker and then wait for 5 minutes so that people get their notifications in time?
The tracker is essentially useless without that, as it's always post factum and basically just says "It happened just now, and you missed it!"
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
When Heidi does a walk it's usually a good idea to get in a game about 5 minutes early and then don't leave it until a walk has occurred and that could be 10 or even 15 minutes late.

Is there a way to subscribe to this thread? I can't find it, and I am usually too busy even to refresh the page every 30 minutes.

Is there a way to subscribe to this thread? I can't find it, and I am usually too busy even to refresh the page every 30 minutes.
At the top, click "More" and then "Bookmark"

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP

Teebling 5855Admin

Europe PC

Top of this page hit 'More' then 'Bookmark'.

In your user control panel you can configure email notifications for new posts.

Edit: Zero beat me to it :P

Thanks, will give it a try. Still would be nice to make the clone progress tracker page more useful by waiting a bit before spawning him.

Necrarch 1657Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
That's on the streamer's side, we have no control on what he does (especially considering his occasionally high level of alcohol in blood ^^)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 877

Americas PC
Heidi's next SC NL D-Clone is going to pop in about 12 minutes.

Region: NA

mhlg 877

Americas PC

Get in a game now in SC NL Region NA.

He just spawned. <1 min from 1 to 6...

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Yeah I know what to do when he is going to spawn. My problem was about getting notified about upcoming run. Thanks anyway.
If there's murmurs of a walk in this thread, I make sure all my Hell solo games have a name/password.

That way I can farm or quest or whatever with any character I want. If DClone spawns, I can leave and return with my uber-buster character.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Yeah I know what to do when he is going to spawn. My problem was about getting notified about upcoming run. Thanks anyway.

you can join the D2R Dclone Hunters Discord in the link below and subscribe to the announcements and it will send notifications on planned walks, and alerts.

also, saw on GGM that there was already a Ladder Dclone Saturday, less than 3 days after the start of season 4.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

mhlg 877

Americas PC
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago

you can join the D2R Dclone Hunters Discord in the link below and subscribe to the announcements and it will send notifications on planned walks, and alerts.

also, saw on GGM that there was already a Ladder Dclone Saturday, less than 3 days after the start of season 4.
Yep, like that had nothing to do with bots because how hard can it be to find a 100 Sojs in 3 days? :

mhlg 877

Americas PC
SCL DCLONE incoming

May 8, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 9 hours

Region : TBD on Stream

Host : BJ잼재미

source : https://www.inven.co.kr/board/diablo2/5900/14534

@SC LADDER

I won't be available when the region is announced, so someone else will have to provide it.

im going to guess asia due host name .. man my sorc is useless still... hope can find someone to help
Hi all.

I got this message from the Dclone hunters discord:
Asia HCL is 4/6

@HC LADDER
Do anyone know if there will be a Dclone walk in the near future on HCL?

ShadowHeart 1843Moderator

Europe PC
Woylor wrote: 1 year ago
Do anyone know if there will be a Dclone walk in the near future on HCL?
There are no planned walks on HCL atm, but 4/6 means it can Stealth walk in seconds at any time.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...