Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   1803 views

Atma's Amplify Damage and Bonebreak in the Halls of Vaught

No data yet

Description

Sorry for the fuzzy video. A week ago my Hard Disk failed so I grabbed one from an unused rig, reinstalled Windows, and now I'm in the process of readjusting all my settings. I play on PC through a 43" 4K TV screen which also affects how video is captured. While working things out and testing I decided to do a
Nihlathak
run. The
Halls of Vaught
are often loaded with physical immune baddies which can be a challenge to some builds. Recently I've been testing
Atma
's with a 10% Bonebreak with great success. Individually they both work against physical immunity but together they drop them almost instantly.

I'm sure there are others out there with fast hit builds testing with the same combo.

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Sorry for the fuzzy video. A week ago my Hard Disk failed so I grabbed one from an unused rig, reinstalled Windows, and now I'm in the process of readjusting all my settings. I play on PC through a 43" 4K TV screen which also affects how video is captured. While working things out and testing I decided to do a
Nihlathak
run. The
Halls of Vaught
are often loaded with physical immune baddies which can be a challenge to some builds. Recently I've been testing
Atma
's with a 10% Bonebreak with great success. Individually they both work against physical immunity but together they drop them almost instantly.

I'm sure there are others out there with fast hit builds testing with the same combo.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...