Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2605 views

Description

Maybe more like a poll than a question…

Do you equip every char individually or do you change items?

For example: if one of your chars uses maras and arachnids and you have a second char that could use both - do you try to have both items twice so you can start playing immediately without changing items around?
Or do you think since you can only olay one char at the time one of each item is enough?
I feel a little stupid but I go through the trouble of getting every interesting item more than once…

Can be used to make Runewords:

Maybe more like a poll than a question…

Do you equip every char individually or do you change items?

For example: if one of your chars uses maras and arachnids and you have a second char that could use both - do you try to have both items twice so you can start playing immediately without changing items around?
Or do you think since you can only olay one char at the time one of each item is enough?
I feel a little stupid but I go through the trouble of getting every interesting item more than once…
my toons are selfish and share nothing

Nate 540

Switch
For those of us that play offline we have to suffer through sharing items until we find/make doubles.

My chars all share my Enigma, Infinity, anni and a few others. But things I’ve found multiples of: shakos, magefists, etc they all have their own.

It gets super annoying sometimes when I’m like “which char had my Coh? … grrr” and I cycle through like 20 chars to find it

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Try to get material for each, but as my 3 do not level at the same time, what goes useless on my necro goes to my sin, then to my zon, then to my mules. Especially merc stuff like
Eth
Treachery has been on all at different moments

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Only the most super expensive items. For example, I've been passing a 5 All Res / 7 MF charm or two back and forth a bit due to not wanting to spend 6
Jah
runes on yet another one (I have about 10 of them total). But I'm sure eventually I'll get another, in order to save myself the trouble. Just need to be patient and try to find a good price..

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
I'd rather not move items around but I do it out of necessity, I have many different chars that I like to pay but only one Infinity, for example. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation