Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2741 replies   363368 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Rik wrote: 1 year ago
Yesterday was almost my career day. Just disclaimer, it’s not “lucky” rng for me. It’s just the expressions of statistics with a loser who plays this game way too much.

With horker, I pulled 3 high runes off trav,
Lo
Lo
and
Cham
within 75 runs, the two
Lo
’s came within a few runs of each other. Had to do something for a few hours. Started running trav again and got a
Ber
which tied me for my high rune daily record.

I wanted to beat my record. I Ground hard with every spare moment of the day to get one more. Cows, trav, arcane.. I played til midnight and nothing. No record. Found a
Wrist Sword
that I sold for
Ohm
. But I don’t count that. However, being that I count my weekly rune totals starting on Sunday, this sets me up well to hear my weekly high rune record.

Those 150 or so runs of trav are the luckiest I’ve ever encountered. And the amount of runs I’ve done total since starting back on d2 since November is embarrassingly high Some day… one trav run, two high runes 🍀
That is definitely some good luck. Usually a couple hundred runs between HRs, at least. Grats on that streak!

As for my luck @ Trav, check this most recent find (608% MF):

Can finally cross that one off my Grail!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Nate 527

Switch
Grays on the
Tyrael
’s might zero187!

So I did somewhere in the vicinity of 700 (+/- 100, hard to keep track) terrorized p7
Andariel
runs, and finally found the elusive griffon’s eye!

I’m offline on console so this is huge, my
Nova
sorc and javazon were really good before, I can’t wait to start playing with them again!

During the runs I the other big finds were a nearly perfect Death’s web, a +2 arcain’s Valor,
Eth
Hone Sundan
, and I think like 3 x 5/5 facets, nothing compares to seeing the word “
Diadem
” in gold font though - well maybe that and seeing that it’s not
Eth
!
I finally got my first
Jah
drop off of terrorized cows! Felt great and then I went back in for more… didn’t get any, but that
Jah
still felt good!

Nate 527

Switch
FourDozen wrote: 1 year ago
I finally got my first
Jah
drop off of terrorized cows! Felt great and then I went back in for more…
Yea it’s crazy how when a high rune drops you’re like “that was so easy!”
Are you guys doing offline P7 settings or just running solo online?

Playing solo online has abysmal drops and joining pub games most of the time I can't get the good stuff since I'm slow as fk lol. Or my luck is really that bad?

All my characters are online so offline p7 is not a choice for me :<

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
fionnacakezz wrote: 1 year ago

Playing solo online has abysmal drops and joining pub games most of the time I can't get the good stuff since I'm slow as fk lol. Or my luck is really that bad?

I almost exclusively play online solo, and this season running Mosaic, I’d feel bad shutting down a game for a group because the graphics are too intense. I’ve lost out on my own
Pandemonium Event
because I crashed the graphics in Uber Izzy’s lair.
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
FourDozen wrote: 1 year ago
I finally got my first
Jah
drop off of terrorized cows! Felt great and then I went back in for more…
Yea it’s crazy how when a high rune drops you’re like “that was so easy!”
Exactly how it feels! Lol
Last night a
Sur
dropped for me in Hell Pits. 2 mobs later a 7mf 3 all res small charm as well.
This is for sure my very first HR drop since i started playing the game..
fionnacakezz wrote: 1 year ago

I personally bought 2 extra accounts so I could get up to p3 online (while D2R was on sale for $13). Makes a noticeable difference for loot, and has other benefits such as being able to get fast socket mules by yourself, extra annis each Dclone spawn, backup char for safely clearing area if/when your main dies (so you dont have to leave game and lose XP or try to equip a secondary gear set), and more storage space (good for if you're into trading - 20 char limit was PAINFUL for me; 60 is much better). Pretty easy to setup, assuming your PC can handle it.

Dropped second ago from nihla:
My first playthtough this season-
Lo
and soj. Had Grief and Fortitude in a second.
Also trav graced me with a 5/5 light facet and another soj.
Rolled a 49% poison skill damage Bramble! (Made only 1).
Great luck this season.
had 2nd Highlords drop off Hell Summoner, first one dropped on Hell Meph (smiter using)

NL 93 Summon Necro, 89 Hammerdin, 89 Fohdin, 88 Light sorc, 86 Blizz Sorc, 84 Smiter, 60+
Enchant
sorc

Ladder Necro, 2x Sorc, Hammer,
Enchant
etc

UTC +10, from Sydney, Australia Wolfie83#6920 & Cyric#31733
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
had 2nd Highlords drop off Hell Summoner, first one dropped on Hell Meph (smiter using)
Don't mean to be "that guy", but come on,
Highlord's Wrath
? Since when is this considered "really lucky"?

Necrarch 1491Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It's worth around
Ist
in NL, more in L.
That's not bad for many players and is often quite useful. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Last night I got an
Ohm
rune from NM
Baal
runs. Then got an
Ist
from my Hell forge. It was a good night lol

Edit: Just found a
Sur
in Hell Cows. I've never been this lucky lol

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Wolfie83 wrote: 1 year ago
Don't mean to be "that guy", but come on,
Highlord's Wrath
? Since when is this considered "really lucky"?
BIS for many a build so understandably quite lucky for those who don't already have everything (of which there's still more than one would think).

Far more fitting than people in the fail drop topic complaining about their griff not rolling perfect or listing basically every single random barb helmet or druid pelt or whatever going "omg didn't get perfect +skills!".
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

BIS for many a build so understandably quite lucky for those who don't already have everything (of which there's still more than one would think).

Far more fitting than people in the fail drop topic complaining about their griff not rolling perfect or listing basically every single random barb helmet or druid pelt or whatever going "omg didn't get perfect +skills!".
I suppose I just have a very different view on the idea behind this topic.

To me, getting "really lucky" isn't finding an item that costs between a
Pul
and an
Ist
, based on how relatively common it is, no matter if it is BiS for a build or two.
Next thing you know, people will start posting their Harlequin Crests :)

Anyway, don't get me wrong, if finding that Highlord's made the person feel lucky and happy, who am I to judge :)

P.S. As for the fail drop topic, I cannot agree more :D

Necrarch 1491Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Not sure if it's luck or bad luck but my never-died-yet sin (softcore but still, I prefer her that way) met just out of
Lut Gholein
two boss packs of cats with each an aura :
Conviction
+
Fanaticism
. :O

Merc got one shot,
Shadow Master
health crashed and so did mine while I was frenetically laying traps and drinking full rejuvs.

Was close to her first Death, but she's still a Maiden ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Been playing a month and found this on Meph just now in Ladder.
Joined a split mf server and tped to meph and blizzard and he dropped this thing. Was pretty happy about it, looked at the site and saw
Ber
's in the sold column. :o Oh.. it's just for perfect roll? Alt + tab... Open stash.. Look at roll.. Alt + tab again.. Alt + tab into game again.. my gawd why does mine have to be perfect? I just wanted an upgrade to my blue amulet.. Little old me don't need a perfect one. I just need something a normal person would wear. Then a bit sad/split between using it and selling it for a
Ber
. Not even sure what to use a
Ber
for but somehow I want one after how everyone talks about it. Beeeerrrr. :D
Oh well I'll use it today at least.. Like Cinderella!
Gamer.Blue wrote: 1 year ago
Been playing a month and found this on Meph just now in Ladder.
Joined a split mf server and tped to meph and blizzard and he dropped this thing. Was pretty happy about it, looked at the site and saw
Ber
's in the sold column. :o Oh.. it's just for perfect roll? Alt + tab... Open stash.. Look at roll.. Alt + tab again.. Alt + tab into game again.. my gawd why does mine have to be perfect? I just wanted an upgrade to my blue amulet.. Little old me don't need a perfect one. I just need something a normal person would wear. Then a bit sad/split between using it and selling it for a
Ber
. Not even sure what to use a
Ber
for but somehow I want one after how everyone talks about it. Beeeerrrr. :D
Oh well I'll use it today at least.. Like Cinderella!
Jahs and Bers come and go, but a perfect self-found maras is something you'll probably only get once. I'd keep that beauty! May fit one of your builds down the road (if not already).

Just to put it in perspective, I've found over 20 maras and best one yet was a 29. Big time congrats on that 30!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...