Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   682 views

Description

It's a 2/20, but also has 14 all resistance.

Ladder Season 3

Can be used to make Runewords:

Soli 30

Playstation

It's a 2/20, but also has 14 all resistance.

Ladder Season 3
Ber
or more

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1008 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
A lot. My own 2/20 has less good stats (+Energy is worse than all res) and cost me 2
Ber
+
Lo
in end of s1.

And I think seller sold it low.

More than 4
Ber
, not sure how much exactly. --> Listen to above, he is better than me for high prices

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Ber
on ladder with current prices, 5-10 on NL @ 2/20 nec amu without str / life / dex are cheap people dont pay for @ like they do with str life and dex for PvP.

I bought my 2/20/20str/33life for 160
Ber
on other site, while I sold my 2/20/15@ for 9
Ber
in fg, they are not that valuble with only resistances, nice craft nonetheless, glws.

PM if I win

Soli 30

Playstation
Weird that I didn't get any notifications for this. Anyways thanks guys. I've poked around and seen similar amulets without str/dex/life go for what MBR is appraising, so going to try my luck. Hopefully can get rich, think Ive held a total of 4 Bers in my D2 & D2R career.

It's up for grabs if anyone wants to pay me. :D
Soli wrote: 1 year ago
Weird that I didn't get any notifications for this. Anyways thanks guys. I've poked around and seen similar amulets without str/dex/life go for what MBR is appraising, so going to try my luck. Hopefully can get rich, think Ive held a total of 4 Bers in my D2 & D2R career.

Just a tip, if you refeee to traderie, take note that Asians manipulate prices by fake selling to friends, to make quick fg.. they are also on jsp where they will buy theese for 800 and manipulate prices hoping to get someone to buy it, then sell the
Ber
runes for 4k.

There is no way your getting that value for this when you can easily buy it for 800 wich is 3
Ber
runes atm since
Ber
is dropping quickly.

In 1-2months you will get 10
Ber

The expensive nec amus have str+life, 18+ str plain or str dex.

Or one of theese combiend with @res, plain @ is cheap since it has no fpk use, wich is what people pay for, pvming is cheap.

PM if I win

Soli 30

Playstation
Naitsirk wrote: 1 year ago

Just a tip, if you refeee to traderie, take note that Asians manipulate prices by fake selling to friends, to make quick fg.. they are also on jsp where they will buy theese for 800 and manipulate prices hoping to get someone to buy it, then sell the
Ber
runes for 4k.

There is no way your getting that value for this when you can easily buy it for 800 wich is 3
Ber
runes atm since
Ber
is dropping quickly.

Ber

Or one of theese combiend with @res, plain @ is cheap since it has no fpk use, wich is what people pay for, pvming is cheap.

I was referring to Traderie yeah. Darn. Well I guess I’ll sit on it and forget about it in a couple weeks when I lose interest lol.

Ber
runes for 4k.

Ber
runes atm since
Ber
is dropping quickly.

Ber

I was referring to Traderie yeah. Darn. Well I guess I’ll sit on it and forget about it in a couple weeks when I lose interest lol.
You either jsp it or wait until the value of
Ber
and
Jah
drops so u get more out of it

PM if I win

Soli 30

Playstation

Ber
runes for 4k.

Ber
runes atm since
Ber
is dropping quickly.

Ber

You either jsp it or wait until the value of
Ber
and
Jah
drops so u get more out of it
I am being offered 7 griffon eyes for it, do I take this deal?

19/14
18/15
17/15
19/13
18/13
18/10
UNID

Necrarch 1008 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If I were you I would not accept something that is not either useful for you or "liquid" in its value. Rules are currency, griffons are cool but are not.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Soli 30

Playstation
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
If I were you I would not accept something that is not either useful for you or "liquid" in its value. Rules are currency, griffons are cool but are not.
Best offer I've gotten so far, so I am considering being a Griffon liquidation center. If I could recoup 12
Ber
/
Jah
out of it I would probably go ahead and do it. I agree though, much rather have runes. But he other offers I was getting were
Lo
and
Sur
level, so this peaked my interest.

Necrarch 1008 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
PS Market probably does not help.

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...