Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   1452 views

Description

This is the official Schnorki appreciation thread.

You may have seen his
Skull
floating around the forums, dropping D2R PHD-level theorycrafting dissertations on poor souls just wanting to know which base to use for their Infinity runeword.

So what do we actually know about this elusive member?

Minmaxed chad profile stats
He joined in November 2021, when the site was barely accessible. He has never logged off.
He joined in November 2021, when the site was barely accessible. He has never logged off.
Obviously, he's popular. But seriously, only 35 likes given, ever??
3000 posts, 2000 likes. That's a 2:3 ratio of likes to posts, or 66.666% - recurring of course.
3000 posts, 2000 likes. That's a 2:3 ratio of likes to posts, or 66.666% - recurring of course.
He is the 7th most trusted trader on the market.
Having executed hundreds of disgusting wallstreet-level short sells on unsuspecting noobs.
Having executed hundreds of disgusting wallstreet-level short sells on unsuspecting noobs.
Dclone reports off the charts, 20 best answers or fixed/fulfilled, 9% of all his posts are in the upcoming walks topic.
Dclone reports off the charts, 20 best answers or fixed/fulfilled, 9% of all his posts are in the upcoming walks topic.
Speedruns the maggot lair hunting site bugs, helps get them fixed, provides feedback.
Speedruns the maggot lair hunting site bugs, helps get them fixed, provides feedback.
Is basically Robin Hood?
Is basically Robin Hood?
Proposed the idea of the dclone tracker in the first place, helped design it.

And... is totally worthy of the Contributor badge:

Thank you for everything you do mate.

If you have any other Schnorki-related trivia, facts, or comments you are welcome to share them here.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
This is the official Schnorki appreciation thread.

You may have seen his
Skull
floating around the forums, dropping D2R PHD-level theorycrafting dissertations on poor souls just wanting to know which base to use for their Infinity runeword.

So what do we actually know about this elusive member?

Is basically Robin Hood?
Is basically Robin Hood?

And... is totally worthy of the Contributor badge:

Thank you for everything you do mate.

If you have any other Schnorki-related trivia, facts, or comments you are welcome to share them here.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
I’ll take the low hanging fruit. Exclusively uses elite bases, in particular the
War Spike
for cta. Fairly certain reported Germany as home country.

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
dropping D2R PHD-level theorycrafting dissertations on poor souls just wanting to know which base to use for their Infinity runeword
Not gonna lie, that cracked me the hell up. Oh, the truth.. :D

<3
a guess:
handle based on german word Schnorchel, used on Unterseebooten during Unterwasserfahrt.
I'd say we should get together to get something nice (in game) for them, but they are usually the one bailing people out.
OP

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
krathkor wrote: 1 year ago
a guess:
handle based on german word Schnorchel, used on Unterseebooten during Unterwasserfahrt.
Schnorki waiting for the next opportunity to link amazonbasin data
Schnorki waiting for the next opportunity to link amazonbasin data

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
krathkor wrote: 1 year ago
a guess:
Interesting. But no. Never actually heard that one before. Most tend to assume it is derived from "schnorren" which is akin to begging/leeching in German slang but that, too is incorrect.

To the best of my knowledge, I'm actually the original Schnorki (before some buggers started copying it and blocking account names for me years later ~~) and the whole thing goes back to a completely random story from when I was like 5. No German words involved. :)

Ravoc 123

PC
Have to admit, it also reminded me of the 80's TV cartoon show De Snorkels (Snorks in english) when I was a kid, which was basically the Smurfs underwater... :)

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Prost to you, my friend @Schnorki

Well deserved endorsement. Gentleman and a scholar. Stay frosty.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Some have nicknamed him Schnorkipedia.

Thanks buddy, an Honor to have you around. And thanks Teebling for the praise post. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
2000 likes in 12 months...wow. Well done, @Schnorki.
schnorki, provider of great Insight in game mechanics and aspects.

(and why
Windforce
> Faith)

SCNR :D

I remember Schnorki giving my Barb a taxi ride all the way to Hell :)

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
I am outing me as Schnorkifan now. <3

May the loot and xp be with you.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
Not to detract from the milestone of Schnorki being the vice-president of likes, but...right back at you, director Teebling.
May someone do an elaborate praise in your name too. :P

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats Teebling too ! ;)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
All hail Schnorki and Teebling! Both epitomise what makes this place great. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...