Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   2175 views

Description

Been away for Season 2 and came back to do some casual play in Season 3.

Noticed the price values for items are all over the place from Season 1 but it's kinda weird.

I'm seeing Anni's being sold for 12 Pgems. (got one)
Got a
Tal
's armor for 3 keys.
10 Pgems for a 74 Cold Sunder charm. (I love this thing)
4 P Amethysts for a Occy.

Just saw a Harlequin
Shako
sell for 10 Pamethysts (I'm being told it's 7max P amethysts for one now on reddit)

Is there a sudden drop in prices or is there something brewing or maybe that's normal since every can farm
Terror
zones?
Description by Anonemous

Can be used to make Runewords:

Been away for Season 2 and came back to do some casual play in Season 3.

Noticed the price values for items are all over the place from Season 1 but it's kinda weird.

I'm seeing Anni's being sold for 12 Pgems. (got one)
Got a
Tal
's armor for 3 keys.
10 Pgems for a 74 Cold Sunder charm. (I love this thing)
4 P Amethysts for a Occy.

Just saw a Harlequin
Shako
sell for 10 Pamethysts (I'm being told it's 7max P amethysts for one now on reddit)

Is there a sudden drop in prices or is there something brewing or maybe that's normal since every can farm
Terror
zones?
>_<

And I've seen a ton of overvalue trades on Playstation.

Like someone wanting a
Stone of Jordan
for a
Harlequin Crest
Wow, maybe you are lucky or i am unlucky but i never see these super low prices. Only non perfect cold/fire sunders are always super cheap. End of last season anni was basically worthless if low, so they just dropped them in free games.
a lot of the low-mid items are very cheap b/c bots. DClone walk within the 1st week of Season 3. less than a month we're averaging 1 DClone walk per day.

but on the end game items, they're still holding their value b/c everyone still needs them.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
These are all just transition item really. You need them to get a half decent char up and running in the quest to get the real treasures. There is only so many
Tal
armors that people will need and thats why they dont really fetch much at all. I would personally rather just take a shot at rerolling some gc to get a 45L lion branded or get a new unid torch from the keys because a 2020 sorc torch gets me 35-40 bers or a perfect anni and a perfect griffons :D

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Large supply of mid tier items, low demand for them at this point in the season.

If you want a stable economy when it comes to mid tier items play hardcore.
OP
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
Wow, maybe you are lucky or i am unlucky but i never see these super low prices. Only non perfect cold/fire sunders are always super cheap. End of last season anni was basically worthless if low, so they just dropped them in free games.
Yea, it's usually the traders on the Asia/EU servers that make these weird trades. I monitor Discord and other Trading forums and have luck there. I wasn't even thinking about
Tal
's Armor yesterday when I went to look for it and among the ones selling for
Ohm
or
Vex
+ there was one looking for 3 keys.

I remember I got to Hell A1 2-3 days after ladder restarted and first thing I see is a Sorc with Infinity (who promptly died in
Blood Moor
)...
Anonemous wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
zones?
No, just bots and well-known RMT forum.
As someone with terrible luck on drops, having items sold at lower prices helps me a lot since I'm only abundant with
Perfect Gems
and mid tier runes :(

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
SweetbabyxJesus wrote: 1 year ago
If you want a stable economy when it comes to mid tier items play hardcore.
I think that's just hardcore, classic, ladder. The place where botters don't dare to tread.
I'm almost tempted to go back there...
Pretty natural almost a month into a Ladder Season for prices to drop a bit, albeit the more players "quit" for the season means that supply will drop and likely see prices stabilize again.

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
To notice for the OP also : that's also because the price of the PAmethysts (and PGems in general) is quite high these days.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
fionnacakezz wrote: 1 year ago
As someone with terrible luck on drops.....
I have a free 14 10 anni to help you out if you need it. It's raining annis.
I just did make myself depressed by browsing through one of the countless item seller sites.
Suffice it to say everyone without scruples about cheating in a video game has an Enigma.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Many people that has played long enough end up with at least one Enigma. Not only cheaters :)

And I am not a very wealthy guy !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
As someone who just built their very first Enigma recently, I can attest that Enigma does not equal cheating. ;P

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
I wasn't implying anything like that, using GG gear is not cheating it's the reward for "beating" the game.
If anything this was supposed to speak highly of anyone who's going to the grind of obtaining those items legitimately.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Indeed ! Anyway, don't focus on the others, the important is yourself. :)

Annihilus
OP
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Anonemous wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
zones?
No, just bots and well-known RMT forum.
Yea that's what I figured when I saw an Infinity sorc when I reached Hell. I guess it must be easier to farm things in TZ with a dual Mosaic MA-sin. Just kinda weird prices all over the place so hard to gauge trading. Just saw a listing on another site for 5 P Amethysts for a
Eth
Shako

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...