No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: Desktop
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Database -> Base -> Utility -> Normal

Anything else to add:

Currently filters on 'Normal' which shows all items that are normal bases as well as normal speed.

Suggest to change the filter to 'Normal Base' so it works as intended.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Desktop
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce:

Database -> Base -> Utility -> Normal

Anything else to add:

Currently filters on 'Normal' which shows all items that are normal bases as well as normal speed.

Suggest to change the filter to 'Normal Base' so it works as intended.

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
It can't distinguish between the two - not possible - some of the oldest code on the site you're looking at there :P

atari 447

Europe XLinux
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
It can't distinguish between the two - not possible - some of the oldest code on the site you're looking at there :P
Can you elaborate this further? If I set the url manually to base/#filter=Normal%20Base it seems to work for me. I would love to see this fixed.

Edit: I previously posted something but deleted that post. This somehow removed the "This post was marked as the fix." from your post @Teebling.

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
atari wrote: 1 year ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Can you elaborate this further?
It's a string matching search done on the client side - so it's just matching text on the page to your search/filters basically, there's no further logic you can add to the parameters (unless those are also string-matching).

There is no 'real' backend or 'controller' for this area of the site, was still doing everything in jQuery back then.

This means when a filter hits two results and one is undesired, I don't have a way to say 'not X' or 'only Y' etc.

I can try your original suggestion by changing it to 'Normal Base' instead of 'Normal' - but that might break something else, and it's just more patchwork on top of more patchwork with this old UI - there are like dozens of open reports/feedback topics about similar inconsistencies in this area of the site.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...