Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   571 views

Description

Hello everyone,

back in the days, i enjoyed lvl 9 PVP a lot. Nowadays with d2r, i asked myself if i could continue this, so some questions came to my mind:

- is there still some community around low lvl pvp? I see games like "low level pvp" or "lowlvl duels" popping up here and there but as i don't use any social media or web 2.0 stuff at all, i might be a bit uninformed about whats actualy going on
- is it still possible to reach hell with lvl 1? Back then, we used some tricks to do ancients at lvl 1 like standing in town and having another lvl 20/40 getting the quest. Rushing in classic is no option, as i want to build an assassin
- is there someone who can assist me in building a lvl 9 asn by rushing me? :) Would, of cause, return the same favor to those who help.

Thanks in advance
Description by Blubbalutsch

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone,

back in the days, i enjoyed lvl 9 PVP a lot. Nowadays with d2r, i asked myself if i could continue this, so some questions came to my mind:

- is there still some community around low lvl pvp? I see games like "low level pvp" or "lowlvl duels" popping up here and there but as i don't use any social media or web 2.0 stuff at all, i might be a bit uninformed about whats actualy going on
- is it still possible to reach hell with lvl 1? Back then, we used some tricks to do ancients at lvl 1 like standing in town and having another lvl 20/40 getting the quest. Rushing in classic is no option, as i want to build an assassin
- is there someone who can assist me in building a lvl 9 asn by rushing me? :) Would, of cause, return the same favor to those who help.

Thanks in advance

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
You can still get a lvl 1 to hell and through the quests with the same workarounds we used back in the day.

As for there still being a community for it though..no idea.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
You can still get a lvl 1 to hell and through the quests with the same workarounds we used back in the day.

As for there still being a community for it though..no idea.
Well, almost. Now you need to find all the items in ACT3, like in ACT2, but should not be a big delay with the proper company.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Well, yes. But that was never part of the lvl-specific workarounds. That's really just to
a) generally stay in town while someone else completes the for them active quest so you get everything without soaking up experience (still works)
and b) more specifically do the same for
Baal
to get to the next difficulty without having to deal with ancients (and hence be 20/40 respectively) which also still works.

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As for levels, as far as I know (but I am no expert here) the usual names are:
MLD - mid level duelling - level 50 max
LLD - low level duelling- level 30 max
VLLD - level 9 max
I think there are also level 18 ones.
Not many PvP players here on diablo2.io afaik - feel free to create or look for one ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
SuiciSpai wrote: 1 year ago
Well, almost. Now you need to find all the items in ACT3, like in ACT2, but should not be a big delay with the proper company.
No, you don't, there is a workaround for this (unless they patched it with one of the most recent versions), but it's rather tedious if you're not a sorceress.

Basically, what you need to do is kill the High Council to complete that quest, then enter a (public) game that has the entrance to Durance of Hell opened, walk /
Teleport
to the level 2 waypoint, take it and leave the game. Create a new one, use the waypoint and walk /
Teleport
to
Mephisto
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
SuiciSpai wrote: 1 year ago
No, you don't, there is a workaround for this (unless they patched it with one of the most recent versions), but it's rather tedious if you're not a sorceress.

Basically, what you need to do is kill the High Council to complete that quest, then enter a (public) game that has the entrance to Durance of Hell opened, walk /
Teleport
to the level 2 waypoint, take it and leave the game. Create a new one, use the waypoint and walk /
Teleport
to
Mephisto
Still more tedious than before :)

Necrarch 1619Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Agreed. However, if you have someone carrying you owning the cube, you don't need to get it at act 2 : the carrier will cube
The Horadric Staff
, and when killing the council if you don't have cube they drop it for you.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...