Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
56 replies   4847 views

Description

Description by mhlg

Can be used to make Runewords:

Interesting thread for sure. Anyone who's curious and not familiar with it, MrLlamaSC's "Ubers on a budget" video is instructive. Not as extreme as @Schnorki's experiment, but it's how I managed my first-ever Ubers run (which took, like, an hour or more). That one was a combination of shopped stuff (
Life Tap
Wand
), Malice, and some gear found during a speed run.

[edit]
Or maybe it was Black? I'm going from memory. Would need to watch again. He might've gotten the runes for Black while farming
Key of Terror

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Well, that was easy...
Now just give me a quick Asia walk before the mayhem by Heidi tonight so I can do this one in Peace.. :D
It is honestly a bit silly just what sort of stats you can stack up on a pally with basically no gear.
Even more so because that shield is still the one I built on normal diff. with 0 actual base res on it. So basically, any pally shield with 12 or more res would have you res-capped here.

Final time to (likely successful DClone) build.. <2 calendar days.
Didn't clock the actual game-time but I'd estimate that to have been somewhere around 8 to 9 hours in total, give or take. Could have been significantly faster if I hadn't wasted that first respec.
It's silly how effective it is really. But not quite as silly as 23 walks in one evening. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Well, that was easy...
Now just give me a quick Asia walk before the mayhem by Heidi tonight so I can do this one in Peace.. :D

image.png

It is honestly a bit silly just what sort of stats you can stack up on a pally with basically no gear.
Even more so because that shield is still the one I built on normal diff. with 0 actual base res on it. So basically, any pally shield with 12 or more res would have you res-capped here.

Final time to (likely successful DClone) build.. <2 calendar days.
Didn't clock the actual game-time but I'd estimate that to have been somewhere around 8 to 9 hours in total, give or take. Could have been significantly faster if I hadn't wasted that first respec.
If you get a chance I think a video of your D-Clone kill would be epic, but only if you get the chance.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Just in time to mark the official end in barely over 2 calendar days / <10hrs played, random Asia walk delivers! =)
As expected, dclone is an utter joke.
Given, so is the damage output so the whole thing took a little over a minute but at no point was there ever any actual danger to the poor little gearless paladin.

Used 2 full rejuvs solely for mana purposes cuz regen = non-existent so even smiting makes ya run out eventually. But beyond that, just a good minute of holding down
Smite
as usual. The lowest the life pool ever dipped was to like 80%.
(There is a theoretical risk of Death in that drac's proc chance isn't exactly stellar so you might have to pot for survival purposes a time or two before it finally goes off for the first time)

So...anyone want GG endgame smiter gear? :D
Got nothing left but to delete him again now.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
If you get a chance I think a video of your D-Clone kill would be epic, but only if you get the chance.
That'd be a pretty boring video tbh. Imagine looking at the screenshot above for a minute, about the same level of excitement. ;) Just monotonous smiting and that's it.

(I don't even have any capture software these days)
OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
That'd be a pretty boring video tbh. Imagine looking at the screenshot above for a minute, about the same level of excitement. ;) Just monotonous smiting and that's it.

(I don't even have any capture software these days)
A video of your build having only a weapon and a shield against D-Clone would not be boring. If you can handle another person in the game I would be more than happy to make it, but only if and the opportunity affords itself. If not you can download a copy of OBS Studio which is free, and easy to use.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
You can't film my inventory though. :p

Plus there'd have to be another walk with both of us having time (and motivation) to deal with it and before I delete this little pally again which is..unlikely.
I had the ambition to finish off one kill on him. Now that that's done..so is my motivation related to that char.
OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
You can't film my inventory though. :p

Plus there'd have to be another walk with both of us having time to deal with it and before I delete this little pally again which is..unlikely.
I don't need to see your inventory. You can take screenshots and I can edit them into the video later on as an opening splash screen. I just think watching you take down D-Clone half naked would be an entertaining and memorable video.

OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Just in time to mark the official end in barely over 2 calendar days / <10hrs played, random Asia walk delivers! =)

image.png

As expected, dclone is an utter joke.
Given, so is the damage output so the whole thing took a little over a minute but at no point was there ever any actual danger to the poor little gearless paladin.

Used 2 full rejuvs solely for mana purposes cuz regen = non-existent so even smiting makes ya run out eventually. But beyond that, just a good minute of holding down
Smite
as usual. The lowest the life pool ever dipped was to like 80%.
(There is a theoretical risk of Death in that drac's proc chance isn't exactly stellar so you might have to pot for survival purposes a time or two before it finally goes off for the first time)

So...anyone want GG endgame smiter gear? :D
Got nothing left but to delete him again now.

Well done! Congratulation!

you selffound the dracs with the smiter?

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
And enough to buy them twice over at a season start.
OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Slypnir wrote: 1 year ago
you selffound the dracs with the smiter?
Sometimes you just get lucky.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Well, luck can be somewhat provoked. Stop lvling in pugs as soon as possible, do the remainder of your lvling soloing worthwhile places (mostly CS for me) and you'd be surprised how much you get by 80-85.
OP

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Well, luck can be somewhat provoked. Stop lvling in pugs as soon as possible, do the remainder of your lvling soloing worthwhile places (mostly CS for me) and you'd be surprised how much you get by 80-85.
It can be. I found a
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
in Nightmare Chaos and sold it for 2 Ists a short time later.

Necrarch 1607Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
GG Schnorki ! If you made it to act V at least you have the Larzuks to punch three holes before deleting char. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
2 holes, used one to get him a 4s shield faster for the Spirit.

Though tbh..I totally forgot about that and already deleted him. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation