Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   669 views

Description

I'm new to diablo. I do play dnd and elder scrolls.
I just bought d2 resurrected.

Are there any classes or builds that resemble the bandit class and nightblade classes in this pic?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm new to diablo. I do play dnd and elder scrolls.
I just bought d2 resurrected.

Are there any classes or builds that resemble the bandit class and nightblade classes in this pic?

Nate 535

Switch
Sounds like your looking for the assassin!

Bass 76

Sorceress Europe Playstation
the game is not about how to quietly go in quietly kill, take valuable and dump, closing the door behind you, This is a game about how to break in from 2 legs to ruin everyone as quickly as possible, take what you want and leave after searching the corpses of enemies beforehand. There is no need to reinvent the wheel, there are certain steps and ladders for beginners, usually this is a character of a Sorceress who later flies to poach various bosses from which good things fall, then when a lot of such things accumulate, you can already think about personal desires. My advice to you is to start the game as a sorceress, it is quite diverse, all you need is to choose the element Cold, Lightning or Fire, or it is best to first take a combined Sorcery that plays through Cold and Fire, a sorceress for Lightning requires a lot of expensive things that at first and a long time before the start of the game you will not have Good luck in the world of Sanctuary. And I also advise you to find a player, as I understand you play on X-Box who already understands, so write hello to d2 community who plays on Xbox from such a country (name country), let's play a couple of evenings together, age 25+ preferably a girl with big ones.... eyes's.... that understand what's what ... If you find one, let me know I'll go buy an X-Box

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If you want top efficiency, go sorc first.

If you quite nice efficiency and something that looks like much more your description, go Assassin.

For a start, martial arts are more technical to use, but traps are really fun and easy to use. You can put just 1 skill point in the Shadow Disciplines tree, and then invest all the remainder into the Traps (the most classic is to use
Lightning Sentry
+
Death Sentry
, and if you fear Lightning Immune enemies can add in
Fire Blast
)

But the most important ; have fun, and don't be afraid to try and fail :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
Assassin indeed.

Thematically, she's the "sneaky assassin/thief/lockpick/.." type class in D2.

In terms of gameplay, that doesn't become quite as obvious across the board as D2 is iniherently more about "blow tons of stuff up quick!" then it is about "sneak up to 1 dude and take him out silently".
But you do get to
Cloak of Shadows
which is kind of a reverse Stealth in that it doesn't really hide you but rather creates a shadow/fog/whatever you wanna call it that limits what mobs around you can see, allowing you to sneak past or take them out 1 at a time after all. Plus she's the only class that can pick locks on chests without a
Key
. Certainly a rather small gimmick in D2 but cute none the less.
OP
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
Sounds like your looking for the assassin!
Thanks, I'll start looking into it.
Was your suggestion based off of the shadowblade or bandit description?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation