Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   4422 views

What happens to your ladder characters at the end of the season?

No data yet

Description

Topic. If you have other non-ladder characters do their shared stashes mix? If I have a character from S1 and theyre now non-ladder how does that work when my S2 characters become non-ladder? Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

Topic. If you have other non-ladder characters do their shared stashes mix? If I have a character from S1 and theyre now non-ladder how does that work when my S2 characters become non-ladder? Thanks
The character roll over and become non-ladder.

The shared stash remains separated becoming three read-only pages that you can withdraw from but not add to.

If you have any of those read-only shared pages now, from season one, you need to clear them out before season two ends.

[Edit]
To clarify a bit, the three then read-only pages are only accessible from non-ladder characters.

And you need to clear out the three older read-only pages because they say those pages will be deleted at the end of the season to make room for the then new read-only pages.
[/Edit]

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Correct.

- Ladder characters are converted into non-ladder characters
- They retain their personal stash as their personal stash
- Your current non-ladder "past" stash (aka season 1 shared stash) will be deleted and any items still left inside will be lost
- Your current ladder shared stash will become your new non-ladder "past" stash, acting the same way as the current one (i.e. accessible as a withdraw-only stash for non-ladder characters)

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
This is what it looks like on non-ladder in your shared stash after a ladder season has ended (if you actually had any items or gold on ladder).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
This is what it looks like on non-ladder in your shared stash after a ladder season has ended (if you actually had any items or gold on ladder).
Wow thank you for this, I'll make sure to clear that out tonight!

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Oh and that little checkbox to show "Past" disappears once you've emptied all those previous ladder season stash tabs of all items and gold.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
The ladder only runewords, sunders will remain after reset?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Yes. They will move to non-ladder as part of your inventory/stash and will be usable in non-ladder.

Unless they change their approach with this season though, you still won't be able to find sunders or create those runewords in non-ladder - merely use (or trade) the ones that you collected during the season.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Yes. They will move to non-ladder as part of your inventory/stash and will be usable in non-ladder.

Unless they change their approach with this season though, you still won't be able to find sunders or create those runewords in non-ladder - merely use (or trade) the ones that you collected during the season.
I hope sunders still work the same in non-ladder.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
They will. Unless Blizz decides to change how they work with a future patch in which case they would then work differently in both, ladder and non-ladder moving forward.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...