Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1027 views

Description

Good evening! I'm starting this thread to start logging my finds on as I progress to get my grail complete.

I play single player, offline, multiple different players settings, I only really have a geared blizzard sorc, but I do have a few other character and I use a loot filter and GoMule.

I'm sure I've found almost ever item in the game over the years, I've been playing since 2001, but when ressurected came out, I fell back in love and I started this project, I tend to play this or Warzone and I'd like to share my nice finds in one place, promote my stream and see where this all goes.

My current grail is here : https://d2-holy-grail.herokuapp.com/ggD ... statistics

I'm 136 away at the moment, heroku doesn't track runes but I've done thousands of LK runs over the time I've had this sorc, currently my rune count is :

Ist
Gul
Vex
Ohm
Sur
x3
Cham
Zod
x 1 (I just found the
Zod
in cows yesterday! Felt great and kind of took me down this path of wanting to promote my SSF journey) I have found
Ber
's before also in LK, I don't believe I've ever found a
Jah
and I also have a CTA, it was the original reason I farmed LK to make farming on my sorc easier in general.

My stream is : https://www.youtube.com/@ggDispo96/streams

Funny enough I wasn't streaming when the
Zod
dropped because I was literally doing 1 - loop, but I guess I just have to stream it for recording purposes even if it's just a moment in time.

But this will be used to document my nice finds as we progress from here on out. :D I'll also be streaming for quite a few hours today, any feedback / camera/no camera, audio, talking more (would love people to chat with) ect, would be great.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Good evening! I'm starting this thread to start logging my finds on as I progress to get my grail complete.

I play single player, offline, multiple different players settings, I only really have a geared blizzard sorc, but I do have a few other character and I use a loot filter and GoMule.

I'm sure I've found almost ever item in the game over the years, I've been playing since 2001, but when ressurected came out, I fell back in love and I started this project, I tend to play this or Warzone and I'd like to share my nice finds in one place, promote my stream and see where this all goes.

My current grail is here : https://d2-holy-grail.herokuapp.com/ggD ... statistics

I'm 136 away at the moment, heroku doesn't track runes but I've done thousands of LK runs over the time I've had this sorc, currently my rune count is :

Ist
Gul
Vex
Ohm
Sur
x3
Cham
Zod
x 1 (I just found the
Zod
in cows yesterday! Felt great and kind of took me down this path of wanting to promote my SSF journey) I have found
Ber
's before also in LK, I don't believe I've ever found a
Jah
and I also have a CTA, it was the original reason I farmed LK to make farming on my sorc easier in general.

My stream is : https://www.youtube.com/@ggDispo96/streams

Funny enough I wasn't streaming when the
Zod
dropped because I was literally doing 1 - loop, but I guess I just have to stream it for recording purposes even if it's just a moment in time.

But this will be used to document my nice finds as we progress from here on out. :D I'll also be streaming for quite a few hours today, any feedback / camera/no camera, audio, talking more (would love people to chat with) ect, would be great.
OP
Successful morning! We are down to 130 for the grail!

Found These Items and a couple nice charms below!

Will continue this afternoon!
OP
We are back online for the grind!

OP
What a wild afternoon.... We are switching to light sorc after our new finds. :D
Going live again shortly here to make Infinity and start farming more abroad. :D
OP
OP
Instead of 100 pictures, I'll just post what I found in the last 8 hours! Been a great haul!

Made Infinity and switched to light (not sure if htis was the better play yet)

Found :

Spirit Keeper

Trang-Oul's Girth
(
Belt
)
18 Life / 11 LR - SC
5/4 Die Cold Facet
Warshrike

Stone Crusher

Jah
Rune (Throne Room)