diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2873 replies   374205 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey Guys,
it seems the god of luck is with me ;)
I played since beginning of Resurrected but not regulary.
in octobre i started playing 1h a day.
My MF Sorc had done well :D
a
Sur
rune in spidern cavern ;) with all i have found at least i could build a Smiter.

and the second unidentified hellfire i wanted to sell for a 4x3
Key
. Nobody wanted to give a 4x3 Keyset so i identified it an now see: the next one was a
Ber
Rune @
Travincal
with the Smiter and the next
Ber
Rune dropped at the Pit with my Berserker Barb ;)
At least i had found 2
Ber
Sur
Lo
Ohm
Vex
Gul
Ist

i think its really pretty :D
Wow. You did get really lucky. ^_^
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
Karn Liberated wrote: 1 year ago
Did it on a whim while a wee bit intoxicated... Thoughts? Edit: It is in HC and it is ethereal in case that wasn't obvious!
Since Oath doesn't get talked about enough, this perfect ED roll of yours is amazing, and it sounds like you got it on the first try. Also, runes don't grow on trees in hardcore, so congrats!

Back in S1, I asked a friend of mine what upgrades he was looking to make for his barb. He mentioned wanting to make an Oath since it was an endgame-level runeword within his item budget. I wanted to gift him one as a surprise, but he stopped playing back in August, so despite trading for an ethereal 4 socket
Balrog Blade
, I never put the runes in it.

I imagine I probably would have cleaned it at least once trying to get a respectable ED roll though, say above 300%. Oath's ED range is just too wide, but at least it's inexpensive compared to other runewords in the same damage range. Hardcore would drastically change the affordability of any re-roll efforts though.
I was pretty shocked! It was a one-try roll - I don't even have a character to use it for at the moment. My mouth dropped at the max damage roll! Sobered me up a little bit :D

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.
I've been playing off and on again since the original game was released. For some reason, I've never attempted Ubers myself, and recently decided to change this. I've built a smiter paly and was able to solo the ubers without any serious issues on my first attempt.

The result? A 20/19 Sorc Torch!!!
I feel like this is the luckiest I'll ever be in D2. :D
Recently got a Martial Arts GC with 41 Life, which I traded for a 30 Mara's, which I traded for 1
Ber
, which I traded (plus other runes) to finally get my first Griffons!

I swear, for all the SSF players out there, I don't know how you do it without trading. Massive respect.
two weeks ago i droped
Ber
, first this ladder, and now i droped
Jah
:) i feel realy lucky :D
Sold it for 9
Ber
Lo

SC NL
Can't believe infinite gold is back. Off to a good start so far, and just gambled a Griffons for my first time:
Gonna be up late tonight!!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Bisu 370

PC
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Can't believe infinite gold is back. Off to a good start so far, and just gambled a Griffons for my first time:

Griffons_Gambled.png

That's awesome! Gambling a Griffon's feels different from regular mf.

Merry Xmas~~~
Today I found my second ever soj and a 29 mara's in back to back trav runs. Minutes later I gambled my second ever (and almost antiperfect) griffon's with the gold I was farming! It also happens to be my birthday, so all around great day!
My 13th
Jah
so far, popped out of the penis shaped "Hidden stash" during terrorized
Nihlathak's Temple

Side note: Almost level 99!!

When everybody's documentation is wrong including Blizzard's own: a presumably impossible level 20 Blizzard proc
Snowclash
I'm not sure what to make of this. While it's got to be a documentation error and not anything special in terms of value, I can't find a level 20 for sale here (current or past), on Traderie, or RMT sites. There was one for sale on jsp in 2009, but otherwise, a level 20 Blizzard
Snowclash
seems like an anomaly.

Too bad this anomaly wasn't on a more consequential item, but it's still interesting to see.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
My 13th
Jah
Nihlathak's Temple
Nice. I've gotten exactly one and promptly made Enigma for Necromancer/Assassin.

Makes me wonder what you folks spend all that Wealth on...
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago
When everybody's documentation is wrong including Blizzard's own: a presumably impossible level 20 Blizzard proc
Snowclash

Screenshot236.png

I'm not sure what to make of this. While it's got to be a documentation error and not anything special in terms of value regardless, I can't find a level 20 for sale here (current or past), on Traderie, or RMT sites. There was one for sale on jsp in 2009, but otherwise, a level 20 Blizzard seems so rare that it's an anomaly.
That's pretty damn cool.. I've found a bunch of those and can confirm highest I've seen was level 19 Blizzard. You might be able to get a decent HR or two for that!
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
My 13th
Jah
Nihlathak's Temple
Nice. I've gotten exactly one and promptly made Enigma for Necromancer/Assassin.

Makes me wonder what you folks spend all that Wealth on...
Not much spending, more just hoarding. But eventually, I may drop a few dozen
Ber
or so on something that catches my eye.. Maybe a perfect Sorc 2/20 amulet, if I can find one for sale.

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to also share my two lucky horks during terrorized CS just now:
Almost didn't pick it up, thinking it was a
Dimensional Blade
at first (
Ginther's Rift
). Glad I did a double take, as this will be nice for the Cold Sorc I'm building.

Figured I'd start recording after that, and lo and behold a few runs later, managed to hork a Griffons:

421% Magic Find (holiday buff included) / 78%
Find Item
chance on weapon swap.

So far
Jah
+
Death's Fathom
+
Griffon's Eye
today. And the night is still young!

i Just found a
Jah
doing Chaos while waiting from dclone to dclone, so 2 anni and a
Jah
in 30min, i can´t complain :)

So far
Jah
+
Death's Fathom
+
Griffon's Eye
today. And the night is still young!
You've had better luck in the last four hours than I've had in the last twenty... and I have a little more Magic Find.

I'm not bitter. >_<

Deleted User 63530 0

Griffons_Gambled.png

Man i ask about proof to possibility get one on gambling. Ask many player in many topic "Hwo get on gambling griffon ?" Never noboady can say that.
Grats. i copy your screen to pasting in other topics.
btw i really want believe is thats not fake

Deleted User 63530 0

flamebellow wrote: 1 year ago
Completely perfect
Stormlash
with a
Ber
inside. Sold for 12
Ber
's. Ladder.
extremlly coool weapon

Advertisment