Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
29 replies   4158 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
Has nothing to do with exploit abuse. Anyone carelessly gambling could run into this.

I wouldn't call it exploit either. Blizzard never formally acknowledged it, nor acted upon it after it was well known already, and shown by major streamers.
Call it what you want. I originally came in to help. After seeing how he lost it, I decided otherwise.
Asha wrote: 1 year ago
I bought a nice 15ed 3os armor at the start of this season, and forged an Enigma. Then, i picked up same-looking base, just to sell it for 35k, and, well... I fukked up. Clicked twice on that armor in inventory - and it switched with my nigma, and before I realised that, one click - and
Malah
bought it for 35k... 😬
Just sayin anyone of us can screw things up occasionally. Don't eat yourself alive bc of such fukkup - let it go. Nobody died, right? 🥂
Exactly!

You can always remake. Be pro about it later! ; D
KeepHammering wrote: 1 year ago
Did you look in the "misc" tab of the vendor? If you gamble, yeah, it's gone, but if you trade and sell something that the vendor doesn't have in his inventory (like a charm) it ends up in the "misc" tab.
Torchs, annis and sojs dissapear when you sell it to a vendor.

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
Crimson_Elite wrote: 1 year ago
Next time don't abuse next to useless exploits. Better get back on that rune grind my dude.
Useless? Infinite free gold is anything but useless!

And the real question is, why wouldn't you have abused it? The one time we can gamble to our heart's desire.. Safe to assume no one would get banned for this one, given Blizzard's repeated lack of care towards this sort of non-botting behavior (remember D3 RMAH gold dupe, or how about more recent Sunder charm hork bug?) Was a wonderful unintended consequence which actually made that day's holiday buff worthwhile, IMO. Sorry to hear if you weren't able to take advantage of it, but no need to try and make OP feel worse for losing his torch. Nothing to do with "karma" and everything to do with not being careful enough (should've probably just stashed it).

OP, I hope you're able to get a better one for cheaper!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
It’s ok I accidentally
Charsi
’d 14ed ap Enigma because I was trying to take it off to repair my gear and not spend a fortune but misclicked and basically sold my entire bank for 35k :( but after a week of grinding I finally got it back
OP
Thanks for all the support! don't have that much time to grind, but I'll sure get by another 11/14 Sorc torch some how haha... If it was an Enigma i'd actually cry

to all the saints out there salty about me selling an
Ist
rune 25 times and rebuying (untill this happened and I quit the game)........ wish you all the best
Tga420 wrote: 1 year ago
It’s ok I accidentally
Charsi
’d 14ed ap Enigma because I was trying to take it off to repair my gear and not spend a fortune but misclicked and basically sold my entire bank for 35k :( but after a week of grinding I finally got it back
Ha, it's completely unfathomable to me how someone can grind for a week and get Enigma in so short a time. I know I'm no good at this game but still, I've been grinding for 15 months and not managed Enigma! I don't play that much but I'm sure I've spent more than 168 hours (7x24) farming hell in that time. Is it p8 that makes such a big difference? Sorry, for off topic comment. :D

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Is it p8 that makes such a big difference?
Only if you have a group for split farming.
The time you find a public game, enter the game then realize that the spot is taken/cleared !

Relax and have fun!
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Tga420 wrote: 1 year ago
It’s ok I accidentally
Charsi
Ha, it's completely unfathomable to me how someone can grind for a week and get Enigma in so short a time. I know I'm no good at this game but still, I've been grinding for 15 months and not managed Enigma! I don't play that much but I'm sure I've spent more than 168 hours (7x24) farming hell in that time. Is it p8 that makes such a big difference? Sorry, for off topic comment. :D
I definitely didn’t get Enigma from scratch in a week I had 2
Lo
to spare and a 350mf Java zon that can run anywhere plus I took full advantage of the price flux on items and sold of gear that I use more than once to make a profit and buy it back else where and probably took around 100hrs total maybe over a week or 2
I thought selling my gheeds was bad. so sorry to hear :(

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation