Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4250 replies   664652 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

NA SCL in 6 mins

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
next walk NA SCL in 7 mins

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
EU SCL in 8mins

NL NA in 3mins

NON ladder

next walk NL NA in 2 mins

16th walk in +/-10mins :)

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Bisu 374

PC
Americas SCL 4/6

Bisu 374

PC
Americas SCL coming again now
What a mad bonanza last night was. Got an 18/19/10 for my trouble, best anni I've found so far (beating the 15/20/10 and 20/15/10).

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Never thought i d have come to say that, but for a dclone walk there should be some intermediate step between "something you will NEVER see in your life" and "something a pathethic no lifer in a wig could organize 10 times in a day"

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
Never thought i d have come to say that, but for a dclone walk there should be some intermediate step between "something you will NEVER see in your life" and "something a pathethic no lifer in a wig could organize 10 times in a day"
I sense a lot of resentment vs a certain streamer in that post lol. At this stage, I think it's pretty safe to say that this streamer either has a bot network of his own (or someone in his community does), or they are buying SoJs directly from RMT sites. I mean, they had 1500+ SoJS when the stream started, on ladder and nonladder combined. I still don't believe there's actually any duping going on, but I may be naïve...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
I sense a lot of resentment vs a certain streamer in that post lol. At this stage, I think it's pretty safe to say that this streamer either has a bot network of his own (or someone in his community does), or they are buying SoJs directly from RMT sites. I mean, they had 1500+ SoJS when the stream started, on ladder and nonladder combined. I still don't believe there's actually any duping going on, but I may be naïve...
0 resentment, just reality.
I frankly don t give a flying duck about streamers and they re business and how they get their sojs, it's just a pity that something that was very funny and exciting to track and to take part in is now totally useless like spinning for the 2000th time a slot machine, but that's the way it is now

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Unless the mechanics behind poofing have been changed (and made significantly more lenient), it isn't duping as what most streamers do in terms of switching around while selling would result in loss of all of those SoJs.

That is unless of course they did get 120+ distinct ones initially and just dupe those once each (or found a way to perm on top of it) but that feels like way too much work in a world where you can just buy an infinite botted amount of them for next to nothing only to then host a walk stream that more than covers the expense. Even more so if you use that same stream for giveaways of runes that you can equally buy for next to nothing. Also, if that many streamers and that many folks in their respective inner circles knew how to dupe to that extent..there's no way it wouldn't long since be public domain.

We know for a fact that a lot of the Asian streamers go the buying-for-real-money route as they openly state so and make their streams a giant commercial, even going so far as to buy live on stream to promote their RMT partners. I for one am fully convinced that most American streamers do the same thing, especially the "let's do 5+ walks in a single stream!" kind, despite all claims to the opposite.

The only exception I believe in to the above are those handful of folks who host a walk once and once only or maybe a single walk every few months whom you actually do see going around, collecting donations from their communities.

But yeah...the fact that this whole event basically went from going "I genuinely wonder if we'll ever see a walk again, if people are forced to actually give up their own SoJs" to my being well over 1k annis in, sitting on literally hundreds left for sale at any given moment, solely because of streamers power-buying from botters at no loss to them, is just...let's call it silly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
It's a shame that there are bots at all, and a shame that the walks themselves are no longer special.

Having said that, since high roll annis are still worth something, there's still fun to be had in the ID lottery.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
It's a shame that there are bots at all
In-game economy and real-world economy can't be separated. If a game is popular enough then it's a money-making opportunity and a strong incentive to use bots for those who are in it for the money instead of playing the game for fun.

The most sophisticated cheats and bots are running on secondary computers (strong microcontrollers or secondary desktop PCs), interpret the information presented on the screen of the primary (gaming) PC and respond with input sent to the primary PC through USB (virtual input devices: keyboard, mouse, etc). It's basically an emulation of a flesh-and-Bone player and it can be next to impossible to tell the difference between a good implementation and a human. Asking game developers to add better and better anti-cheat is almost pointless. Today the required technology (microcontrollers, sensors, or an extra desktop pc, machine learning and data science libraries) is very affordable and accessible. Less sophisticated cheats/bots are running on the same computer as the game so they are a bit easier to detect.
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
a shame that the walks themselves are no longer special.
For most players the walks probably meant nothing special other than high price tags (high runes) even on low/mediocre annis.

I started playing D2R last year and remember buying mediocre annis for
Ohm
Lo
or
Sur
for my non-ladder characters. A few weeks ago someone joined one of my public ladder games and gave me a 11/20/7 anni for free (I was like WTF?). Currently I have more than a hundred unid annis and sometimes I drop dozens of imperfect annis for free in "free items" games.

There is something good in every bad and something bad in every good.
TRON wrote: 1 year ago
still... bots are always bad for a game...
Illusions wrote: 1 year ago
still... bots are always bad for a game...
You seem to have a binary Black-and-White worldview in which everything is strictly good or bad.

Bots are definitely not a net positive for a game but I just explained that it's impossible to get rid of them so you better get used to sharing our beautiful world with them. Also explained that cheap annis (a consequence of botting) are considered a positive by some players (many of them probably don't even know that the low price is a result of botting).
I just explained that it's impossible to get rid of them so you better get used to sharing our beautiful world with them
Bots in a game that should be played by players are ALWAYS bad, no exception, sure annis are cheaper, but game is designed in a way where some things are harder to get, if that is 'bad' then the devs could change it so its not as hard.... bot is NEVER the answer, it is always bad..

try playing D2R and everyone have access to a bot for free from the game itself, it will get very boring, might as well just have access to all the items in game and result is the same.

Bots are only 'good' for the ones running bots making money.

im not interested in if it is impossible to get rid of them, im only concerned about if it is good or bad.
im not interested in if it is impossible to get rid of them, im only concerned about if it is good or bad.
And that's exactly why I said that your worldview is Black-and-White. Botting has a lot of side effects and some of those are perceived as positives by some players whether you like it or not.
And that's exactly why I said that your worldview is Black-and-White. Botting has a lot of side effects and some of those are perceived as positives by some players whether you like it or not.
you dont know my world view.. alot of things can be put in Black and White, but not all.

ill bet the players viewing bots as good are either botting, or they would like to have a bot, or they want it to be super easy to find everything, and it has nothing to do with if i like it or not, botting is only good for whoever uses bots.

do you think botting is good or bad if only some players have access to bots ?... that is why botting is always bad.

how about everyone get bots except you.. would you think that is a good idea ? youll be able to get almost everything free.. :)

Edit: maybe they play the wrong game if they like botting

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation