Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3329 replies   469920 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 371

PC
Americas NL 3/6 once more

mhlg 888

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Americas NL 3/6 once more
I was just about to get off when I got the Diablo has invaded the Sanctuary message. That makes 4 for me tonight and now I don't know if I want to get off or hope for another. This time I got a 15/17 but still looking for a perfect.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 888

Americas PC
There's going to be another right now.

mhlg 888

Americas PC
That now makes 5 runs in row, and still no perfect, I got a 19/13.

OP

Bisu 371

PC
A good number of NL walks today.

6 on Americas and 1 on EU so far.
dang missed all NL ones , trackers not being updated...had game up 30min ago then switched to ladder
Any other NL happenig tonight?

mhlg 888

Americas PC
DestrOHGODBEES wrote: 1 year ago
I was told about the first two by Bisu, the 3rd I got because I decided to start a new game and run
Baal
, the 4th was again a notice by Bisu, by the 5th I got off and went for a walk. When I returned I logged on to do a few Meph runs, and once again got the Diablo Invaded Sanctuary message. I am currently camping in a new game.

mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
DestrOHGODBEES wrote: 1 year ago
I was told about the first two by Bisu, the 3rd I got because I decided to start a new game, the 4th was again a notice by Bisu, by the 5th I got off and went for a walk. When I returned I logged on to do a few Meph runs, and once again got the Diablo Invaded Sanctuary message. I am currently camping in a new game.
I had just started an
Uber Tristram
run when he first spawned. Got a 17/15/6... got the second message while I was just finishing up in
Tristram
, but he didn't spawn because I was in the same game. I logged off for 30 min and apparently missed 4 more... ah well.
i got 5 out of the 6 events tonight
https://discord.gg/d2rclone

Join this discord for updated announcements prior to L & NL walks (different zones, too!)

mhlg 888

Americas PC
Hellraiser7492 wrote: 1 year ago

Join this discord for updated announcements prior to L & NL walks (different zones, too!)
I've joined them, though it's been some time since I've logged in, and when I try to login they want me to verify my account by giving them my phone number. I'm okay with email verification and the captcha but I'm not okay posting my phone number.

mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Hellraiser7492 wrote: 1 year ago

I've joined them, though it's been some time since I've logged in, and when I try to login they want me to verify my account by giving them my phone number. I'm okay with email verification and the captcha but I'm not okay posting my phone number.
Discord itself or the actual channel?

I suppose I've been using Discord actively for so long that I don't recall verifying anything other than my email.
I sat online all day waiting for these runs... only to get tired of waiting, logged off to get back to life... only to log on again and see I missed 6+ dclones... frustrating is understating.

What's a signature?

mhlg 888

Americas PC
Sideswipe wrote: 1 year ago
i got 5 out of the 6 events tonight
Same here got 5 too, and if I'd had a little patience I could've gotten all 6.

i could not find the last one he was hidden well

mhlg 888

Americas PC
Sideswipe wrote: 1 year ago
i could not find the last one he was hidden well
Everyone has a favorite place. I tend to choose the
Cold Plains
, because Diablo C is usually in the Carver encampment, but if I've cleaned it then I will find him somewhere inside the cave. If you take enough time he will eventually find you. I missed one because I logged off and went outside for a walk to get some exercise, and as a result missed number 5, but I logged back on and caught number 6.

Thanks to everyone involved in informing and making such a great event, got 3 beautiful annis 20/19/7, 19/19/5 and 20/17/5. Never was this close to acquiring the perfect one. :)
I got 2 decent ones so i got rid of the rest
EU/SC NL just turned 4/6, natural progress or is it something planed ?

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...