Regular schmuck (4%)
Alzorath (4%)
Carbot animations (22%)
Llammasc (15%)
Other (specify below)! (5%)
Total votes: 74
Total votes: 74

Description

Hey y’all, if your anything like me, I count my “play time” as 50% research and 50% actually playing, there are some great YouTubers out there that make it much easier, some purely educational, some purely entertainment. Who’s your favourite (or rather top 3… even that is hard to choose)

Or did I miss any that you’d recommend?!

Looking forward to the results!
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 535

Switch
Hey y’all, if your anything like me, I count my “play time” as 50% research and 50% actually playing, there are some great YouTubers out there that make it much easier, some purely educational, some purely entertainment. Who’s your favourite (or rather top 3… even that is hard to choose)

Or did I miss any that you’d recommend?!

Looking forward to the results!
Other: WithNoFiller
I don't watch d2r youtube channels. Would be nice to also have this voting option

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.

Elvir 19

Europe PC
I love mf for creative film like videos and YbuBaKa as other

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
A lot of the "educational" ones are just plain wrong disturbingly often and pedal "ZOMG NEW META!!1.!" builds that aren't nearly as superior as the ones they aren't creative enough to come up, seeing how they apparently all follow the same limited master list.

The only thing really worth watching imo is the diablol series so..win clearly goes to carbot. :p

That having been said, Warth3ory actually had some of the better "intro lvl" videos imo, even if you aren't HC (despite his premise). Seems to be missing on the list here.
Bowa is also good if you just want all the info about bowazons.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
Warth3ory and Ginger Gaming Mentor have been on the scene since the start - they may not be the most prolific uploaders but their content is usually better than the algorithm clickbait you see from the bigger channels.

OP

Nate 535

Switch
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Bowa is also good if you just want all the info about bowazons.
Yea I just realized I forgot bowa, damn cause it’s a good Chanel!

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Could you include a link to each channel? There are many I dont't even know about...

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Carbot for the cartoon fun, Cooley for the PvP and his ways, Alzorath for the info part on my side. Sweet Phil, Dbrunski or Llama occasionnally.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Could you include a link to each channel? There are many I dont't even know about...
Sorry tetra, I’m a lazy lazy guy. But if you search the names they should all come up within the top 3 hits!
I follow Cooley, Dbrunski, Alzorath, Macroboiboi, Calefxd, Ginger and Sweet Phil from the list.

Cooley - best sense of humour.

Macroboiboi - best research, pro attitude to the game.

Alzorath - best speech skills easily, good radio voice and doesnt say 5 sentences for what could be said in 1 (sorry Llamma)

Dbrunski - all around solid.

Calefxd has a nice, short videos with good sense of humour, unfortunately he's in and out on YT.

Ginger has a rat on his arm every now and then, extra style points ;-)
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Its not against any rules to bump is it?
Carbot for funny (and how accurate!) animations. For actual information, I strongly prefer written sources.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation