Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   795 views

Description

I'm getting this unusual error and not sure what to do about it. I've posted on the battle.net forums but was curious if anyone else was getting this error at all. I'm getting this when trying to create any game, single player or multiplayer, but I'm not getting this error when joining games.
As far as I can tell it seems to be the procedural generation of a game ID is made that the character then joins, and the procedural game ID made is creating usually a seed number, time and date and region stamps... and somewhere in there one of those strings is creating something that the system sees as offensive. From the battle.net forums it seems to only last about a day at a time so I'm assuming their is something to do with the date string that's weird. I don't know what could be seen as offensive unless it was something like a timestamp of when the planes hit on 9/11 all those years ago. Past that I'm at a loss for words as for how to treat this issue.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm getting this unusual error and not sure what to do about it. I've posted on the battle.net forums but was curious if anyone else was getting this error at all. I'm getting this when trying to create any game, single player or multiplayer, but I'm not getting this error when joining games.
As far as I can tell it seems to be the procedural generation of a game ID is made that the character then joins, and the procedural game ID made is creating usually a seed number, time and date and region stamps... and somewhere in there one of those strings is creating something that the system sees as offensive. From the battle.net forums it seems to only last about a day at a time so I'm assuming their is something to do with the date string that's weird. I don't know what could be seen as offensive unless it was something like a timestamp of when the planes hit on 9/11 all those years ago. Past that I'm at a loss for words as for how to treat this issue.

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.
OP
It seems that a full log out of D2r, battle.net and restarting that client fixes this issue, so I can only assume this is a login + date code that's causing a bizzare error.

I play this game, not because I'm good, but because I'm stubborn.
Also I play a wearbear amazon because I like punching things.
I grunt in your general direction good sir.

mhlg 843

Americas PC
I got the message once while creating a private game. I exited battlenet and then logged back in and made a game with no issue. I haven't seen it since. My build name I Mobich which is also an actual family name (not mine).

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

moot11 117

Americas PC
forums/is-blizz-drunk-t1234075.html
Yep this happened to me last week. Just restart and keep killing demons

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...