Thresher
/
Eth
The Reaper's Toll
+
Ber

Stats & Skills: https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/jy010653

Can do all: yes
Collecting keys: 10/10 (fast and efficient)
Killing Ubers: 6/10 (not so fast, need potions, not using
Life Tap
Wand
)
Magic Find: >+300%
Gold: >+300%
P1-8: can't make judgement, play 99% of the time on P1

Virtues: great for sorc noobs and casual safety players such as i am, free
Teleport
(as every sorc), pretty tanky for sorc, can do all, decent mf and gold, nice dmg
Flaws: lower cast rate when on mf/gold mod, blizzard can sometimes be annoying

Can be used to make Runewords:

Talzzard - Sorceress

Damage dealing skills: Blizzard and
Glacial Spike
(
Ice Blast
instead of GS vs
Baal
and Ubers)

Equipement: Tal Rasha's Wrappings Set+
Um
+
Lo
+15ares jewel/Call To Arms
Flail
or
Crystal Sword
Stormshield
+
Um
/Spirit
Monarch
Chance Guards
/Mage Fist,
War Traveler
/
Boots
with high lightning resistance,
Wisp Projector
Raven Frost
Cold Rupture
Gheed's Fortune
, GC Cold Skills-FHR, SC Mana-Life-FHR

Mercenary: Desert-
Holy Freeze

Mercenary equipement:
Eth
Kira's Guardian
+
Eth
Guardian Angel
+
Eth
Thresher
/
Eth
The Reaper's Toll
+
Ber

Stats & Skills: https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/jy010653

Can do all: yes
Collecting keys: 10/10 (fast and efficient)
Killing Ubers: 6/10 (not so fast, need potions, not using
Life Tap
Wand
)
Magic Find: >+300%
Gold: >+300%
P1-8: can't make judgement, play 99% of the time on P1

Virtues: great for sorc noobs and casual safety players such as i am, free
Teleport
(as every sorc), pretty tanky for sorc, can do all, decent mf and gold, nice dmg
Flaws: lower cast rate when on mf/gold mod, blizzard can sometimes be annoying

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
I guess you put the old saying “better safe than sorry” deep into your mind, cause this build alone can simply rule hardcore play, yet you play soft core.
Just one little thing, how do you keep your merc alive against Uber bosses without life stealing since you don’t use
Life Tap
Wand
OP
Flyhorse wrote: 1 year ago
I guess you put the old saying “better safe than sorry” deep into your mind, cause this build alone can simply rule hardcore play, yet you play soft core.
Just one little thing, how do you keep your merc alive against Uber bosses without life stealing since you don’t use
Life Tap
Wand
just go to village and pay 50k, gold is not a problem. he is there just to provide mana regeneration or some shield or if using that reapers to maybe deal some cb. but the killer is sorc and can do it without merc. using of
Life Tap
Wand
with
Tal
set and cta is really something i wouldnt even try. i dont say its impossible to do that, but would make my play really stressful and complicated. as said, i'm just a casual player and also noob with sorc.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Necrarch 1987Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If you have enough charms, especially cold and lightning, not sure you need to put
Um
and
Lo
in
Tal
set : expensive and to be seen if necessary. If you can save some slots that way, you can add some Cold facets - will add some extra damage and save some skill points in
Cold Mastery
(with Sunder a guaranteed -100 cold res is not that hard to reach at level 17-ish, I think, exact value to be checked).

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
If you have enough charms, especially cold and lightning, not sure you need to put
Um
and
Lo
in
Tal
set : expensive and to be seen if necessary. If you can save some slots that way, you can add some Cold facets - will add some extra damage and save some skill points in
Cold Mastery
(with Sunder a guaranteed -100 cold res is not that hard to reach at level 17-ish, I think, exact value to be checked).
resistances were tailored specialy for uber meph and lightning dmg dealers all over the game, so
Lo
is something i woudnt remove, because lightning is real menace. even that small 5% on max is something u can notice in gameplay.

to all who read:
anyhow, for those who already havent noticed, i'm casual safety player :D
this topic is made for all sunder builds u use, not just for mine, so feel free to send urs.

Image...ladder also

Necrarch 1987Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Um
and
Lo
in
Tal
Cold Mastery
resistances were tailored specialy for uber meph and lightning dmg dealers all over the game, so
Lo
is something i woudnt remove, because lightning is real menace. even that small 5% on max is something u can notice in gameplay.

to all who read:
anyhow, for those who already havent noticed, i'm casual safety player :D
this topic is made for all sunder builds u use, not just for mine, so feel free to send urs.
Understood, I always play max res as well. However, I am also a not-that-rich player and probably wouldn't pay
Lo
just to get extra res (esp. for a rather budget build otherwise) if I want extra res for Uber Meph, counting on Wisp to absorb on top of res - which is indeed a danger.
Let's say that's probably the lowest priority element if you are not very rich.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
I am working (very slowly) on a fire bowa. Pre sunder charms it was an ok build in very specific places (Stony Tombs, Cows) but I'm looking to test whether it can be more versatile with the
Flame Rift
charm, especially since the
Resist Fire
aura on Flickering Flame totally negates the -fire res.

Idea really is to stack as much -enemy fire res as possible. Armour with 4 facets, Hand of Justice, Flickering Flame. Long way to go before I can afford all that though, just about got my Flickering Flame up and running, and a terrible roll it was too. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...