Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   3561 views

Noob question regarding Dclone kill in Chaos via opening seals

No data yet

Description

Hey, I just realized I read something long time ago about killing dclone by poping seals in
Chaos Sanctuary

So I decided to give it a try. Because I dont wanna be dependent on Dclone killers.

So what I did:

1) I TP to Chaos and clear areas around pentagram and seals (for my own safety).
2) I chose to spawn Dclone instead of
Infector of Souls
and I opened both seals there (seal which spawns
Infector of Souls
as 2nd - I didnt want to get swarmed by his minions, but they didnt spawned - only Dclone did).
3) I went to kill
Lord De Seis
and last one I killed was
Grand Vizier of Chaos
(I opened only seal which spawns him).
4) When
Lord De Seis
and
Grand Vizier of Chaos
were slain. I remembered farming guide in Chaos - before opening last seal you should fast TP through entire location to get drop from all the monsters when opening last seal - clearing entire location. So I checked Dclone and he was still there, after I saw him and launched few attacks on him (as saying "hello give me 20/20/10" - that didnt work either :D)
5) I quickly TP to last seal and opened it. But Dclone was still alive.

After opening last seal I didnt get typical Diablo speech, and it didnt clear entire area. After random smiter from the internet helped me kill Dclone. I just left the game without noticing if normal Diablo spawned or not)

Was my moves in wrong order? Or it has been fixed?
Description by The Flash

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey, I just realized I read something long time ago about killing dclone by poping seals in
Chaos Sanctuary

So I decided to give it a try. Because I dont wanna be dependent on Dclone killers.

So what I did:

1) I TP to Chaos and clear areas around pentagram and seals (for my own safety).
2) I chose to spawn Dclone instead of
Infector of Souls
and I opened both seals there (seal which spawns
Infector of Souls
as 2nd - I didnt want to get swarmed by his minions, but they didnt spawned - only Dclone did).
3) I went to kill
Lord De Seis
and last one I killed was
Grand Vizier of Chaos
(I opened only seal which spawns him).
4) When
Lord De Seis
and
Grand Vizier of Chaos
were slain. I remembered farming guide in Chaos - before opening last seal you should fast TP through entire location to get drop from all the monsters when opening last seal - clearing entire location. So I checked Dclone and he was still there, after I saw him and launched few attacks on him (as saying "hello give me 20/20/10" - that didnt work either :D)
5) I quickly TP to last seal and opened it. But Dclone was still alive.

After opening last seal I didnt get typical Diablo speech, and it didnt clear entire area. After random smiter from the internet helped me kill Dclone. I just left the game without noticing if normal Diablo spawned or not)

Was my moves in wrong order? Or it has been fixed?

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Haven't tried it in ages but I believe it has been fixed (at least plenty of folks claimed it was) which would be somewhat confirmed by you only spawning dclone from that seal.

It used to be that you'd clear 2 seals the normal way and then hold on for the 3rd set until after the walk is triggered. If you open that, you would then not get DClone but DClone AND the seal boss. Once you kill the seal boss, everything in CS (including DClone) would die as it always does.

If you now don't have a 3rd seal boss because he is fully replaced by dclone, you don't kill all 3 and CS is never nuked.
OP
Thanks !

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel
Oh, I miss the days of Shenk-killing DC :D
I once cleared all the seal bosses and just as when Big D was about to pop the walk happened and ...well..quest cannot complete :P

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation