Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
83 replies   11702 views

Everything that we, as a community, believe needs to be fixed or improved in D2R

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I wish there would be some kind of safety valve for unlucky streaks with uber keys. I've been farming
Key of Hate
for hours and have only seen 1.

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
QoL change: display current synergy bonuses on skills, with distinction between base and total skill levels. Examples:

Armageddon

Fissure
: +2 Second Per Base Level (level 20: +40)
Molten Boulder
: +14% Fire Damage Per Base Level (level 12: +168%)
Volcano
: +18% Physical Damage Per Base Level (level 3: +54%)
(in this case also clarified that physical damage ≠ all damage)

Raven

Summon Grizzly
: +12% Damage per Base Level (level 20: +240%)

Summon Dire Wolf

Summon Grizzly
: +10% Damage per Level (level 34: +340%)
IceMarker wrote: 1 year ago
I wish there would be some kind of safety valve for unlucky streaks with uber keys. I've been farming
Key of Hate
for hours and have only seen 1.
Please no. This is a slippery slope. Diablo 3 went this way: from scarce drop to drop on demand.
1. Allow moving certain items (i. e. jewels, gems, low runes etc.) to trade window with ctrl-click OR add option to toggle moving any item this way.

2. Allow having multiple Gheeds/Annis/Torches in inventory. Having two or more such charms would make them deactivated with red background marking it. They would activate back when you move others to stash/cube, drop to the Ground etc. and have only one left.

3. Add option to lock/unlock equipped items so you wouldn't swap them or drop by mistake.

4. Recipes to downgrade runes with the cost of consuming 2 pieces of adequate type of gem and lower quantity of runes you get this way (i. e. cube 1
Amn
and 2
Chipped Topaz
to get 2
Thul
)

Open to counteroffers
english / polski / español
I prefer runes (
Fal
or higher) or
Perfect Amethyst

My time zone is CET

Don't forget to check my stash!
-Loot filter
-Stacking Gems/Runes/Keys and maybe Potions?
-Improved Loading Screens, faster

Tanux wrote: 1 year ago
1. Allow moving certain items (i. e. jewels, gems, low runes etc.) to trade window with ctrl-click OR add option to toggle moving any item this way.

2. Allow having multiple Gheeds/Annis/Torches in inventory. Having two or more such charms would make them deactivated with red background marking it. They would activate back when you move others to stash/cube, drop to the Ground etc. and have only one left.

3. Add option to lock/unlock equipped items so you wouldn't swap them or drop by mistake.

4. Recipes to downgrade runes with the cost of consuming 2 pieces of adequate type of gem and lower quantity of runes you get this way (i. e. cube 1
Amn
and 2
Chipped Topaz
to get 2
Thul
)

I Really love this, specially the option to lock/unlock items in the inventory, i have lost a really good anny because of that

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...