Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   822 views

Description

Hello diablo2.io!

I had the great fortune of trading with a member on this site who then needed to free up their mules for what I assume is the highest end-game gear. I wasn't exactly sure how I could help but I thought I'd offer my assistance somehow.

This member then proceeded to offload to me an unbelievable treasure trove of items, for free. Items I've been grinding for through hundreds of runs between living an adult life. Dozens of items...

I doubt they'd want me to list who they are and what they gave me, so this post is just to thank them for their unbelievable kindness on this sunny Saturday afternoon. I feel very lucky to have rediscovered this game about two months ago, 20 years later after playing it as a kid pre-LOD, to find this diablo2.io community, and to find all the nostalgia not only intact, but growing.

Should I not need any of these items in the future, I plan on also giving them away out of Principle (though it's possible I eventually find other ones that I may sell).

Anyhow, enough gushing, I just feel very grateful is all. Thanks again to this member.

Cheers,
Kvander
Description by Kvander

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello diablo2.io!

I had the great fortune of trading with a member on this site who then needed to free up their mules for what I assume is the highest end-game gear. I wasn't exactly sure how I could help but I thought I'd offer my assistance somehow.

This member then proceeded to offload to me an unbelievable treasure trove of items, for free. Items I've been grinding for through hundreds of runs between living an adult life. Dozens of items...

I doubt they'd want me to list who they are and what they gave me, so this post is just to thank them for their unbelievable kindness on this sunny Saturday afternoon. I feel very lucky to have rediscovered this game about two months ago, 20 years later after playing it as a kid pre-LOD, to find this diablo2.io community, and to find all the nostalgia not only intact, but growing.

Should I not need any of these items in the future, I plan on also giving them away out of Principle (though it's possible I eventually find other ones that I may sell).

Anyhow, enough gushing, I just feel very grateful is all. Thanks again to this member.

Cheers,
Kvander
Awesome. Had someone drop a rainbow facet in game today that matched my sorc and wanted nothing for it. I went to find runes to drop but they said "Thank you. Goodbye." I'm Grateful.

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
I've had similar experiences both in trading and just random acts of kindness from strangers. After playing the game for so many years (since it first came out, on and off of course due to the demands of adult life), I often hear about the bad eggs and toxic players (which there are, like in any game), but it's great to hear more about how helpful many of the players are and the more positive side, which I still feel is the majority. Thanks for sharing!

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
super-mo wrote: 1 year ago
which is still feel is the majority
One of the reasons I like d2.
Io
so much..here, it genuinely does feel like the majority. That's a rather rare feeling to get.

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Same here ! I have been given free stuff from many players along my path, through here, and that helped a LOT.

Thanks guys and girls !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I've had similar experiences, when I was really struggling to get my first anni I must have had at least 10 offers of a free one, it seems to be a genuinely kind community here. Discovering this place increased my enjoyment of the game tenfold. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...