What do you think?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Yes (75%)
No (25%)
Depends (0%)
No votes
Total votes: 12
Total votes: 12

It's worth starting with something other than sorceress?

No data yet

Description

Hi!

Well, well. I want to start the season with something else than the traditional and boring cold sorceress, but I know I'm starting with a "disadvantage" at the moment of early farming. Maybe it's better with the new TZ and sunder charms.
At this point, I want to know the popular opinion.

Tell me, traveler, what do you think.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi!

Well, well. I want to start the season with something else than the traditional and boring cold sorceress, but I know I'm starting with a "disadvantage" at the moment of early farming. Maybe it's better with the new TZ and sunder charms.
At this point, I want to know the popular opinion.

Tell me, traveler, what do you think.

⚔️ Mainly playing in Singleplayer.
⚙️ Modding with D2RMM.

...All the lonely people, where do they all come from?...

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Generally speaking, I'd say yes, you're fine starting with other classes as well. Always have been.

Terror
zones, if anything, do make that worse though. The one thing that stands out in multiplayer TZs is that you need
Teleport
to keep up. Otherwise you get stuck in some dead end and run for an hour while all the sorcs and geared folk already clear out the entire rest of the area, leaving you with nothing. That doesn't matter in
Baal
runs or if you do your farming solo though.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
I chose the martial assy - knowin that masses will stick to farmasorcs/farmadins. Besides, I grew tired of playin em, so fresh uncommon start is just fine. Eager to see how much crap n cash such assy will acquire through s2 😎
If you're not gunning for 99 who cares if you are advantaged or not? I am disadvantaged because I'm not a streamer who plays d2r all day. I'm disadvantaged because I don't use d2jsp.

Doesn't matter, play whatever is going to be fun. If it's not fun then it completely fails to meet the purpose of a game.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...