Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3296 replies   465715 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

I got a 15/12/9, I gave it away in a Normal server
Asia for the next one?
scnl asia in 45 min
scnl eu in 1h 45 min
from now

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
Asia seems to be ramping up now.

ShadowHeart 1843Moderator

Europe PC
Should walk in ~14 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
wtf, I noticed in journal that DC was entered on EU. But I was playing Ladder. How is that possible?

Europe PC
There was a sneaky/private ladder walk on EU about ~35 minutes ago. It wasn't announced, it was done in secret, only people who just happened to be hanging on EU ladder got in.

The EU SCNL (nonladder) walk is still coming in ~15 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
It’s so painful lol because I thought it can’t be real :D
Thanks to everyone involved in those runs. Being an Australian I usually miss out on runs and so I have only ever gotten 1 anni which was complete luck.

Now I won't have to rotate that one anni through my stash every game :)

Europe PC
There's an additional SCNL walk on Americas in ~23 minutes, once again by ButtSnatcher!

Thanks for the info ShadowHeart!
Thanks much! I got quite a few now for all my characters
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
My worst anni yet, but an anni nonetheless (10/16/5).

@Kvander, there's nothing quite like getting your first anni for real, but if you miss all three of these walks and want a free anni, you're welcome to it. There's not so many of us on PSN and the inability to switch regions makes getting hold of dclone a darn sight trickier. :)
Janet! That’s incredibly kind, thank you so much for the offer, but I got mine!! 🥹 Rolled quite low but got 20 all res, so life is good. My javazon and I are quite satisfied!! Any other walks are just bonus now to me. And yeah, us PSN folks gotta look out for one another! See ya out there 🙏.
3 out of 4, not bad :)
Blessed be he who snatches butts! And of course ShadowHeart and also undertow for the valuable intel, much appreciated.

PC | Non-Ladder | Softcore | CET/CEST (UTC+1/2)
8x Annis for me today, worth waiting around for a few hours...thanks again for the heads up
I caught 2 of the 4 SCNL walks, happy with my night's work. :)

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Necrarch 1649Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
3 out of 4 for me with a very nice timing: sleep with game left on NA, woke up by chance around 2.40, first kill at 2.50, remake on AS, kill at 3.05, leave game in EU, kill an hour ago.
Well, Annis were average overall, spent all my luck on the timings and the accessible Urdars :D

Thanks community for the infos !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Bisu 371

PC
SCNL walked on Americas earlier, and now EU is at 2/6 again.

Not sure if there will be a worldwide rotation of walks again.

mhlg 876

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
3 out of 4 for me with a very nice timing: sleep with game left on NA, woke up by chance around 2.40, first kill at 2.50, remake on AS, kill at 3.05, leave game in EU, kill an hour ago.
Well, Annis were average overall, spent all my luck on the timings and the accessible Urdars :D

Thanks community for the infos !
And of course while all this is going on I was trying to move up on SCL, and missed another run. The upside is I have all the annis I need, all the torches that almost everyone needs. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Europe PC
@Bisu Asia SCNL walked at about 17:07 CEST. It was one of those fast sudden walks.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...