Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1808 views

Description

Bad Honor, bear in mind and refrain from including this player.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bad Honor, bear in mind and refrain from including this player.

Thank you for the trade, please don't forget to trust me afterwards!

Offer Ladder Rushes: Normal 4
Lem
Nightmare 4
Pul
Hell 4
Um

I offer Item Sockets in anything for
Ist
, I have mules waiting.

Schnorki 3240Moderator

PC
Do keep in mind that a character name isn't unique and there's very possibly more than one "xxxxx" in the game. Further, direct accusations for off-site transgressions aren't typically well received here, even more so without proof and context. That's not to say it didn't happen but it is the internet..so..ya never know.

Either way, just as a general note for everyone:
If you make a game for a dclone walk, make sure it is a private game with a name/pass that isn't easily guessed by someone else. Don't post that name/pass anywhere openly but only give it to a trusted killer if you do need one to help out. Additionally, especially if you just keep folks on your friends list from prior trades, I'd strongly suggest either disabling list joining for the game and/or setting yourself to appear offline beforehand so your game isn't immediately accessible to everyone on your list.
I was going to say a similar thing, it sucks that you lost the chance to get an anni but this is standard stuff on public games, there are people who hop between them collecting as many as possible and whilst I wouldn't personally do it, you can hardly blame them. Public game = public anni. If it wasn't a public game then probably best to take above precautions!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Necrarch 1697Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Same as Schnorki, I am among the people who immediately remove trade contacts after deal is made, except with the most friendly ones. But sorry for your loss. The good news is that last season there were SO many DClone walks on ladder that you should easily get another one soon. Doesn't prevent that from being a dick move. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Thank you guys for being so supportive. This was night and day from another forum site. I'm glad to have players 'people' like yall around in one of my favorite games!

Thank you for the trade, please don't forget to trust me afterwards!

Offer Ladder Rushes: Normal 4
Lem
Nightmare 4
Pul
Hell 4
Um

I offer Item Sockets in anything for
Ist
, I have mules waiting.
GrinReaper wrote: 1 year ago
Thank you guys for being so supportive. This was night and day from another forum site. I'm glad to have players 'people' like yall around in one of my favorite games!
do yourself a favor, live forum-gold free

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
If you are non ladder, i can give you an anni

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...